Beautiful place to escape - wonderful location 2/2 PV

Old 06-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Location: Michigan for now, hoping to retire and move to the Villages in the next few years
Default Beautiful place to escape - wonderful location 2/2 PV

Are you looking for a beautiful, peaceful getaway where you can stay active all winter and enjoy the best Florida has to offer? Our home is available to rent December 2014, and January - March 2015. We'd love to hear from you!

It's a 2/2 Patio Villa in Rio Ponderosa, beautifully furnished, complete with everything you need for a comfortable visit. We've gone the extra mile to ensure you have a clean, stress-free stay ... new flat screen TVs, Blue-Ray player, bedding, linens, towels, and dishes. Ideally located just between Spanish Springs and Sumter Landing, beautiful neighborhood, with no neighbors in the back, just the place for a relaxing get-away. Freshly painted interior, with ceiling fans located in the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and lanai. If you're interested, schedule a time to take a tour. For more information contact us at lschindler77@msn.com. We'd love to hear from you! Dave and Leta

For more pictures visit:
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...-location-832/

Need more information?
Our home is located in the village of Rio Ponderosa, north of 466, between Spanish Springs and Sumter Landing. It’s spotless, smoke-free, newly painted and beautifully furnished with comfort and relaxation in mind.

The kitchen includes a breakfast nook and two bar stools, newer appliances, new cookware, dishes and glasses, eating and cooking utensils, coffee maker and filters, toaster, blender, hand mixer, and a crock pot.

The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, new bedding, a new 32 inch flat screen LED TV, 2 night stands, 2 dressers, a private bath and huge walk in closet.

The guest bedroom includes a queen size bed, new bedding, night stand, and full size closet, with a second bathroom for their comfort. We’ve provided plenty of fresh linens and bedding for each room.

The living area comes with a sofa and love seat, new 47' TV, Blue-Ray player, prism (u-verse) fiber receiver, high speed fiber internet, and Southern Lifestyles coffee and end tables with storage that includes extra throws and magazines.

The lanai includes new Chattahoochee stone flooring, seating for 2 with a small table, and ceiling fan. And for those who love to cook-out, the patio comes complete with table and chairs, and stainless steel propane gas grill.

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.

Additionally, we are Interested in renting out the Jan - Mar months together, rather than renting them individually.

Our home is available for rent the following months:
December 2014 $1700 for month -- STILL AVAILABLE
January 2015 $2750 for month -- RENTED
February 2015 $2750 for month -- RENTED
March 2015 $2750 for month -- RENTED
April 2015 $1700 for month -- RENTED

All utilities, cable TV, trash, lawn service, high speed wireless internet fees are included in rental fees.

Taxes, the $500 security deposit, and $100 cleaning fee, are not included in the rental charges. As a thank you, we’ll cover the cost of your Villages resident ID passes.

We would love to hear from you to schedule a tour or answer any questions you may have. Please contact us at lschindler77@msn.com.

The Villages Florida
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Rio Ponderosa 2 2 PV.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	657.8 KB
ID:	43454   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Living Room 1.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	950.8 KB
ID:	43459   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Dining Room Kitchen.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	976.0 KB
ID:	43460   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Master Bedroom - King - all new bedding.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	43461   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bathroom.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	625.3 KB
ID:	43462  

Last edited by Michigansunseekr; 07-03-2014 at 02:39 PM. Reason: updated months available for rent
Old 06-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Default just checking

we are looking for dec and jan.....
need dog friendly
and golf cart

thanks for any info
Old 06-29-2014, 08:56 AM
Location: Michigan for now, hoping to retire and move to the Villages in the next few years
Default to bfdretired

I'm sorry but we don't allow pets during stays at our place but a friend of ours does. *She's just up the road from us and she's the most loveable fan of all pups, any kind. I'm not sure what she still has available for next winter but she would love to accommodate you if she can.*

You can reach her at*hj65@comcast.net.*

Let me know if you need anything further. We'll add a note to our ad so others know as well.*
Old 07-03-2014, 02:41 PM

Thank you, renters! Jan - April of 2015 has been booked. But this December it's available if you're still looking!
Old 07-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Default Villa at Juarez Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfdretired View Post
we are looking for dec and jan.....
need dog friendly
and golf cart

thanks for any info
Hello,
I got your email from the Howard's:0) My place is available Dec.-January...golf cart included and pet friendly. My ad says only Jan. but I would entertain December. My listing on this site is found under heidij65. My home is also listed under *****************.com.....property #26.
Feel free to email me with any questions. My direct email is hj65@comcast.net.
Thanks!
Heidi McLane

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.