One week rental interest

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2023, 09:49 AM
Default One week rental interest

Is anyone aware of a one week rental in The Villages during the month of February or March? I'm interested in exploring The Villages and I believe a one week stay within the environment would be helpful.
Old 01-24-2023, 09:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstommel View Post
Is anyone aware of a one week rental in The Villages during the month of February or March? I'm interested in exploring The Villages and I believe a one week stay within the environment would be helpful.
Airbnb - March 5-12 - 363 homes available in TV.
Old 01-24-2023, 09:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstommel View Post
I believe TV has one-week rentals available under their "lifestyle" program. They come equipped (at least they did when we took part in it some years back) a golf cart as well as a fully-furnished home. Ours was a three-bedroom but they may come in smaller sizes as well. Also a guide who will assure that you see the sights. Pretty nice program. Not sure of the price but when we did it we paid $700 for the week.
Closed Thread

Tags
week, villages, rental, exploring, environment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.