Red Sauce

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Red Sauce

Went to Red Sauce tonight for their new Friday night routine. Pay $20 6-9 PM does bar and buffet. After 9PM till midnight Kareoke and regular outside prices. What a crowd. Great time!!
Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
Went to Red Sauce tonight for their new Friday night routine. Pay $20 6-9 PM does bar and buffet. After 9PM till midnight Kareoke and regular outside prices. What a crowd. Great time!!
You were there, Skip? I didn't see you? It was a fun night and the buffet was great. Good choices and each one was delicious. The karaoke music outside was outstanding tonight.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 AM
Platinum member

Noticed the times of the above 2 posts and you can tell who the real party animal is.

A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 06-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdul981 View Post
Noticed the times of the above 2 posts and you can tell who the real party animal is.
Hey Greg,,, are you just finding this out??? LOL... I'm surprised I'm up so early today... Come out and join us sometime, not everyone in TV goes to bed at 9pm.....

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 06-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Default Red Sauce

Kathy I.... I saw you there last night and kept thinking " I know her... but from where?" NOW... I know!!!
We have not gone for the buffet there but we have been there for the past 2 Friday nights...we love it and really enjoy listening to the Karaoke with Pat. My hubby is the singer in our group...I don't have the nerve. Lots of fun.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookirgirl View Post
My hubby is the singer in our group...I don't have the nerve. Lots of fun.
I don't think I can get that drunk.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 06-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Hey Greg,,, are you just finding this out??? LOL... I'm surprised I'm up so early today... Come out and join us sometime, not everyone in TV goes to bed at 9pm.....

Some day (night) maybe.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdul981 View Post
Some day (night) maybe.

Cool, if you wanna know where the parties are after 9pm, just give me a hollar,,,, I'll tell you!! Hope to see ya soon!!

Old 07-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookirgirl View Post
Kathy I.... I saw you there last night and kept thinking " I know her... but from where?" NOW... I know!!!
We have not gone for the buffet there but we have been there for the past 2 Friday nights...we love it and really enjoy listening to the Karaoke with Pat. My hubby is the singer in our group...I don't have the nerve. Lots of fun.
Oh no, why didn't you come over to introduce yourself? Hopefully we'll see you there tonight, please come over and say hi. Did your hubs sing? I wouldn't dare sing either, I'm just the dancer in the group!! Hope to see you later!!

Old 07-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Cool, if you wanna know where the parties are after 9pm, just give me a hollar,,,, I'll tell you!! Hope to see ya soon!!
KathieI:

I'm going to hold "THE Mayor" to that promises when I get to TV.

When I was a yound lad, I used to belong to a group of party people that were named, The Night Owls". We closed all the places down and were the last ones to go home.

One night, one of the group came home at 8 AM and as he was walking up the stairs, his father was walking down to start opening his business. He knew his father would give him a beating if he knew he was just coming home.

Some quick thinking produced, "Nice mass, wasn't it pop".

His father grumbled and he didn't get a beating.

I'm glad to hear Redsauce has this type of event as I enjoyed eating there when I was in TV. I'm happy to hear you had a good time.

Till then.

Last edited by 2BNTV; 07-01-2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Punctuation
Old 07-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
KathieI:

I'm going to hold "THE Mayor" to that promises when I get to TV.

When I was a yound lad, I used to belong to a group of party people that were named, The Night Owls". We closed all the places down and were the last ones to go home.

One night, one of the group came home at 8 AM and as he was walking up the stairs, his father was walking down to start opening his business. He knew his father would give him a beating if he knew he was just coming home.

Some quick thinking produced, "Nice mass, wasn't it pop".

His father grumbled and he didn't get a beating.

I'm glad to hear Redsauce has this type of event as I enjoyed eating there when I was in TV. I'm happy to hear you had a good time.

Till then.
LMAO!!

Great story. Love it. Been there, done that... although, lately its been more frequent than it has been for the last 20 years.... has to do with living in TV...

Old 07-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Email Reported As Spam

The thread is called "Red Sauce" as is the eatery. so for all of you folks who refer to it as gravy note the eatery doesn't call itself " "Red Gravy" its name is "Red Sauce" finally I found my authority to argue this important issue
Old 07-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Veteran member
Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009
Default Mama said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
The thread is called "Red Sauce" as is the eatery. so for all of you folks who refer to it as gravy note the eatery doesn't call itself " "Red Gravy" its name is "Red Sauce" finally I found my authority to argue this important issue

My mom Katie Galasso called it sauce, as in "tomato sauce" not "tomato gravy!"

I never argued with my mom; bless her soul!
-
Old 07-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpop1 View Post

My mom Katie Galasso called it sauce, as in "tomato sauce" not "tomato gravy!"

I never argued with my mom; bless her soul!
-
Your Mom was a very intelligent woman

By the way I am alsoa Yankee fan but have a dark secret. My childhood sweetheart who I literally grew up with and married is a Boston red socks fan
I consider that my penance and should go straight to heaven.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Sage

When I was growing up, I remember my late mom referring to tomato sauce as "gravy". She would give me too much pasta and I would say, "that's too much, please give me less". She replied, just eat what you want knowing I would eat it all. Oh, those were the days.

When eating in restaurants, I always use the term "tomato sauce".

I do find it amusing when in certain restaurants and hear the English version of menu items like Cavatelli and Manicotti.

It's pronounced very different in Italian.

I'm still waiting for the english version of Gnocchi.

I enjoyed eating at Red Sauce and look forward to going there again.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.