Arnold Palmer has lost it

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2016, 02:54 PM
Sage

The only reason I started mentioning my assets was to counter people who continually heap praise on mediocrity, be honest don't continually say its the best- the best means best- it doesn't mean the cream of the crap.--a lot of us know better-to quote person who attended the same Jr. H.S. as me Judge Judy-"Don't pee on my shoes & tell me its raining"

Our problem is everyone gets praise for being there.
Old 03-17-2016, 03:04 PM

Amazing topic drift in here. I've lost track of what this thread is even about anymore. As to the original incident, I suspect it was an isolated occurrence and not necessarily indicative of a general trend. I've always had great service at Palmer. I was there this Monday night and it was just fine (despite it being very busy on account of the steak and lobster special). This is not to minimize the frustration caused by the inattentive service, I'm sure it was disappointing, but concluding that the entire establishment has lost it seems overly harsh.
--
Bob C
Closed Thread

Tags
great, bar, minutes, arnold, palmer, johns-had, doubt, par, villages, check, bailed, honest, service, person, asked, hemingways, witney, tender, time--, owners, action--she, rigoletto, savannah, persons, lost

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.