Luigino's Lunch Buffet

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Gold member
Default Luigino's Lunch Buffet

Has anyone tried the Buffet Lunch at Luigino's? According to the ad in the Daily Sun it is served every day for 11 AM - 3 PM and, to me, it sounds reasonably priced. Anxious for comments from anyone who has actually tried the Buffet. (Please don't rehash previous Luigino's experiences)

Xavier
Old 03-29-2014, 02:45 PM
Platinum member

We just got back from their Lunch Buffet.... This is our experience... Our waiter seated us nd brought a glass of water. We were under an air vent which was blowing cold air... very uncomfortable. The waiter disappeared and we had to find our own eating utensils. Because we had the buffet, we never saw the waiter again until we were done. Never came around to refill our water or even ask us if we wanted something else to drink. Their Italian buffet consisted of a small salad bar and a hot bar with soup and spaghetti with plain sauce. There was a pan of grey chunks of chicken and another with mushy ravioli. No meatballs, no sausage, no bread, no peppers nor onions... cheap, cheap, cheap. The sauce was blah, the soups were over seasoned. On the other hand, their balsamic salad dressing was very good. Too bad they didn't have more choices on the salad bar. This was a 2nd visit after a disappointing 1st visit a while ago. Thought we'd give them a 2nd chance. Nothing has changed... very disappointed. Not going to give them a chance for a 3rd strike. We are done with Luiginos.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:43 PM

Blah!! Thank you so much Ooper. It sounds hideous. And the worst thing, aside from the food, is how your server treated you.

Not for me. I miss the old Augustines.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.