Best Pizza in the USA

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Sage

Hey. I resemble that remark. I had some drinking buddies over the other night and after several rounds, I ordered from Domino's. After the first bite, I ran to the fridge for a bottle of peppers, hot sauce and parm cheese. Added all three to a slice and I did not gag that time. So, yea, its OK if you doctor it up a little and drink faster.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha View Post
In Lebanon, Tennessee, there is a restaurant called Gondola Restaurant. They have the best pizza I have ever had. They grind their own meat there and make everything fresh. It is right down the street from the original (first) Cracker Barrel Restaurant.

The Villages Florida
Hellooo, can you eat this in your car while you're weaving in and out of traffic? I don't think so.

FAIL

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Thumbs up Best Pizza -- But In Eustis

Born and raised in Philadelphia. Neighborhood pizzarias like 'Dominic's' or 'Teresa's', not chain restaurants, the only way to go. Cannot stand 'Chicago Style Deep-Dish Pan Pizza' (an inch of bread, a millimeter of topping). Tony's Pizza in Eustis has the best NY (or NE Style) pizza in the area. Too bad it is so far away...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.