Blue Gator in Dunnellon on US 41, BAD News

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Default Blue Gator in Dunnellon on US 41, BAD News

Ten of us went to lunch at the Blue Gator in Dunnellon and it really sucked, we never got our meal after waiting over and hour. Finally got up and left as they could not tell us when we would get our food. The waitress kept screwing around and would not check where our food was. I finally went to the bar and asked where our food was. They just kept saying it was coming. However others that had arrived after us had already gotten their food and some were even done eating. Voiced our opinion and manger told us FU, This place should be avoided. Their management does NOT want business if this is how he acts.

Not a good place to go and should be avoided.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:11 PM

Wow, thats too bad. We went last year and had a fantastic experience. I have a lot of food restrictions, they worked with me and I had a great meal there. Was looking forward to going back there. I hope they only had an off day when you went.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomuall View Post
Wow, thats too bad. We went last year and had a fantastic experience. I have a lot of food restrictions, they worked with me and I had a great meal there. Was looking forward to going back there. I hope they only had an off day when you went.

Any time a manager (or any employee for that matter) gives you an "FU" it is way worse than just a bad day.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:41 PM
Soaring Eagle member

The Blue Gator is much more of a bar with food than a restaurant. My buddies and I have been there off and on for the last five years and experienced typical bar service. It has been just OK.

I am not surprised that they could not handle a large group of seniors. Most places here in The Villages that face that everyday do not do large tables all that well.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Veteran member

There are some really nice restaurants in Miami maybe we could start going down there. Aw they dont need ya
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.