great group @ Katie Belles

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Veteran member
Thumbs up great group @ Katie Belles

We were in Katie Belle's Tuesday afternoon. They had a group called The Dorels that was absolutely fantastic! Apparently they have been there before as there was a full house and most people seemed to know them. It's 5 guys that live in The Villages that sing some do-wop, r&b, and other songs that we can relate to and remember! Each guy sang a solo and, believe me, they all have beautiful voices. They are going to be there again Saturday 10/13 @4:30. Try not to miss them! I know that we will be there!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:15 AM

We caught the show too. They are fantastic! I will definitly catch the next show also!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac9 View Post
We were in Katie Belle's Tuesday afternoon. They had a group called The Dorels that was absolutely fantastic! Apparently they have been there before as there was a full house and most people seemed to know them. It's 5 guys that live in The Villages that sing some do-wop, r&b, and other songs that we can relate to and remember! Each guy sang a solo and, believe me, they all have beautiful voices. They are going to be there again Saturday 10/13 @4:30. Try not to miss them! I know that we will be there!

Sorry I missed it. I've heard them before and they were fantastic I wanted to be there on Tuesday but I'm away for a few days. I'll be sure NOT TO miss the show on Oct.13. Save me a seat, Mac.. It never ceases to amaze me of the great talent we have here in TV.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 08-15-2012, 10:20 PM

Check out the YouTube video of them from a show at the Savannah Center. I recorded this last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYNWI7iNP8Y]The Dorells At The Villages - My Girl - YouTube[/ame]
Old 08-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Sage

mac9 -- Thanks for the heads up -- I will be back in TV on Oct. 13, and I will try to see their show.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.