Cody's Anniversary Was Great!

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Sage
Default Cody's Anniversary Was Great!

Tuesday was Cody's anniversary and they had a wonderful special that day. The entire amount of your meal was given back to you in the form of a gift card for future meals. You just cannot get a better deal than free meals anywhere!

We arrived in mid-afternoon and there was about a 25 minute wait as the place was filled. I did not mind a short wait. Dinners included the very good salad bowl and the yeast rolls as well as a side. Mrs. Buggy enjoyed the steak and lobster tail at $23.98 and I really enjoyed the twin lobster tails for the same price. They were very good although not as excellent as they are at Hacienda Hills Club or Nancy Lopez Club. Best part of the meal, of course, was getting gift checks for the full price for future uses.

The place was really hopping and service was top notch. All the managers were on the floor talking to customers as was the owner.

Hope everyone there had as good a time as we did.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Tuesday was Cody's anniversary and they had a wonderful special that day. The entire amount of your meal was given back to you in the form of a gift card for future meals. You just cannot get a better deal than free meals anywhere!

We arrived in mid-afternoon and there was about a 25 minute wait as the place was filled. I did not mind a short wait. Dinners included the very good salad bowl and the yeast rolls as well as a side. Mrs. Buggy enjoyed the steak and lobster tail at $23.98 and I really enjoyed the twin lobster tails for the same price. They were very good although not as excellent as they are at Hacienda Hills Club or Nancy Lopez Club. Best part of the meal, of course, was getting gift checks for the full price for future uses.

The place was really hopping and service was top notch. All the managers were on the floor talking to customers as was the owner.

Yep, it definitely is a good deal. I had the twin lobster tails. Later they were on over a 2 hour wait. We always sit at the outside bar area especially that day with Ken Walker playing 2 -5 then Dunning Shaw playing 5 - 9 ! Great time !
Old 06-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Sage

were there a few hours for lunch. New bartender named Brian doing a great job. Huray for Cody's. Good food and fair price.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
were there a few hours for lunch. New bartender named Brian doing a great job. Huray for Cody's. Good food and fair price.
Brain has been there for awhile.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Brain has been there for awhile.
While my son's name is Brian, he is also a Brain.

I make that typo all the time!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB in TV View Post
While my son's name is Brian, he is also a Brain.

I make that typo all the time!
Oops. I believe that should be Brian. That's what happens when I don't proof read. LOL
Old 06-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Default wish we went too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post

Sounds like a great time and wish we went. Hopefully they will have it next year!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Default Cody's disappoints

Very upset tonight. Usually like Cody's on Thursday night. Tonight a disaster! Charged us for drinks we didn't have. Took 30 min to resolve & manager very rude. Instead of customer is right in this case he called me a liar. He was arrogant & I was standing by while he talked with the bartenders & viewed the tape. My word meant nothing. My non-drinking husband was charged with 4 wines! He didn't believe me & I was made to feel like a thief in front of new friends we met. He said things like well what time did you come & maybe your sister drank those extra wines. It was downright embarrassing! I like Cody's & their music but I don't know if I could ever go back there...their manager is not manager material!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.