Cody's LSL Open

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2020, 01:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts
Default Cody's LSL Open

Hubby and I had a wonderful lunch at Cody's in LSL yesterday. They have the best ribs in the area; fall off the bone with the most delicious BBQ sauce around. My baked sweet potato was cooked to perfection and hubby's garlic mashed potatoes were delicious too. The salad (all you can eat) was as good as it always was served with a Ranch dressing. The plates for the salad were given to us right out of the freezer so that kept the salad nice and cold. (Nice touch!) They went overboard with the shredded cheddar cheese but you will never hear a complaint from me about that. YUM!

Now for the restaurant itself......The restrooms have been renovated and are clean as a whistle. The sink is stainless steel with touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels. With a fresh coat of paint, the restroom is now welcoming. A very needed upgrade so let's hope they management makes sure to keep the restrooms in top condition.

There are plexiglass partitions between all the booths but there is about a 2" gap between the wood top of the booth to where the plexiglass actually starts. Don't know why they didn't figure out a way to have the plexiglass flush with the top of the booth but that is my only criticism of this renovation.

No more peanuts in a bucket. Peanuts are given to each table in a small paper bag and a second paper bag is provided for the peanut shells. No more peanut shells on the floor. I always enjoyed that "touch" in these types of restaurants. I get it now why peanut shells on the floor are taboo.

All employees were wearing masks and our service was excellent. We could not have asked for anything more with our experience.

Tags
peanut, shells, salad, plexiglass, paper

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.