Fieri's

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2017, 08:47 PM
Gold member
Default Fieri's

4 of us ate at Guys American today with mixed results on the food. However, our waitress "Kristen" was top notch, being friendly, helpful and efficient. My selection of chicken pot pie, was rewarded with an enormous plate of delicious chicken and vegetables in a tasty cream sauce. The term "pie" is a stretch, as in reality the filling was topped with a square of light pie crust. My husband's grilled cheese with Mac n cheese was good, as were our friend's chicken wings. Sadly, the birthday girl's "garbage can" nachos were disappointing. There was very little cheese, nor BBQ sauce as advertised. Kristen brought extra cheese, but the meal was a disappointment. We will return but try hamburger next time
Old 08-29-2017, 05:42 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Exclamation Observationn

We tried it yesterday. I had chicken pot pie and it was in a skilet/pan and was good. We also had a chicken sandwich that looked like a hamburger stacked high. It was OK. The problem was the noise which was loud enough to make it impossible to hold a conversation and the menu was kind of restrictive? Honestly, would probably not go back as there are too many places the chose from that have better selections and are not so loud.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:48 AM

Four of us went Sunday and found a waiting line. Asked the hostess how long the wait was and her reply was "These people are in front of you. When you are next, I'll let you know." I know they were busy, but she came across as quite rude. We went to Cody's.

---She was only a whisky maker, but I loved her still.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:01 AM
fw102807

The noise level is a problem I find in a lot of the restaurants and country clubs. I do not understand why they do not install some sound absorbing panels.
Old 08-29-2017, 03:13 PM
Gold member

As we couldn't even hear our waitress, the music volume was turned down at our request
Old 08-29-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
The noise level is a problem I find in a lot of the restaurants and country clubs. I do not understand why they do not install some sound absorbing panels.
Agree! Guy's, J.Rockets, Cody's, are especially loud.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCasey View Post
Four of us went Sunday and found a waiting line. Asked the hostess how long the wait was and her reply was "These people are in front of you. When you are next, I'll let you know." I know they were busy, but she came across as quite rude. We went to Cody's.
We were told yesterday that, even with open tables, we could not be seated since the kitchen could not keep up with the orders. Wait time to be seated 15 min., wait time to receive food after ordering 20+min.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheese, chicken, pie, kristen, sauce

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.