Friday's was great

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Default Friday's was great

Went to Friday's Thursday evening. Service was great. Food & drink choices were plentiful. Prices were very reasonable. Every time we go there we wonder why we don't go there more!
Old 07-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Sage

And I wonder why I ever go there at all. The two most miserable meals I've ever had were at Friday's, one at this one, one at another one.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 07-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

The Friday's in The Villages was good when they first opened. After about a year they had a management change and things went down hill fast. Last time I was there I talked to the manager and wrote a letter to their HQ's. Haven't been back since and don't plan to until they change.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:23 PM

The Fridays in our north Atlanta area was pretty bad
The one here is decent and w the coupon, makes it worthwhile for us since we eat out every night.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Platinum member

My biggest complaint at almost any restaurant you want to name is that the decibel level, whether from 'canned' music or live music, is way, way, way too high!

I happen to like dining in a relaxed atmosphere. All too many places, these days, seem to think that their patrons want ear-shattering 'music,' even when some of the patrons wouldn't classify the noise as music!

Lots of noise from diners having to shout to be heard over the provided 'entertainment' doesn't make me any happier!

Old grumpy, signing out!

SWR
Old 07-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Veteran member

The best night to go this Thursday night they have a wonderful group that plays music they have a good time everybody laughs and giggles you have to remember this is a franchise They pay absolutely no rent at this location they want that building occupied Fridays wanted to pull out three years ago and they were offered a five-year deal with no rent so there is no motivation to turn a profit just hang around
Old 07-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
The best night to go this Thursday night they have a wonderful group that plays music they have a good time everybody laughs and giggles you have to remember this is a franchise They pay absolutely no rent at this location they want that building occupied Fridays wanted to pull out three years ago and they were offered a five-year deal with no rent so there is no motivation to turn a profit just hang around
Maybe that explains why the food is inedible. Nobody cares.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 07-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Eternal Member

I like Fridays. I like their salads, sizzlin' chicken & cheese and the Jack Daniels ribs. YUM !
Old 07-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Gold member

We've been there numerous times and have always enjoyed our meals. Normally we order the chicken bruschetta and a wedge salad......delicious and nice little touch of getting the free chips and salsa prior to dinner. In fact we're heading there tonight. But I do agree with the noise level being very loud. Tonight people lets use our "inside voices" please.
Skip 2
Old 07-21-2013, 02:45 PM

When we moved here last summer the food and service were terrible each of the 3 times we went. We didn't return until friends talked us into meeting them there this past spring. We've probably been a half dozen times since spring, and the food and service have been good to excellent every time. I wonder if they had a change in management last year. At the end of the summer last year, there was hardly anyone there. This year their business seems to have picked up quite a bit. Hope they are able to keep it this way.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Gold member

We have had some nice meals at Fridays. We will go back.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGx2 View Post
Went to Friday's Thursday evening. Service was great. Food & drink choices were plentiful. Prices were very reasonable. Every time we go there we wonder why we don't go there more!
We go to Friday's every week especially on Thursdays when they have drink and appetizer specials for $3..We sit at the bar and enjoy the company of the patrons as well as the staff.. The jack daniels ribs and chicken are outstanding..
Old 07-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Veteran member

we have been patronizing friday's since they opened and have never had a bad meal or less than great service. we always sit outside, ask to be seated far from any smokers, and have not been disappointed with anything. with the frequent diner rewards card we get freebies and great discounts. love it!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.