Hacienda Hills CC restaurant

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Platinum member
Default Hacienda Hills CC restaurant

We have had dinner 2 nights in a row with other couples at HHCC. Thursday night it was New England seafood night. Wonderful time with a fun hostess, waitress and the food was great. Each of us (all from MA) had a cup of clam chowder and ordered the lobster roll with sweet potato fries. We each got 2 rolls and fries and they were great. Good deal for $13.99.

With another couple on Friday night (after leaving Tierra del Sol, see previous post) we went again. This time I skeptically ordered the fried whole belly clams. They were amazing! Big portion and very light, no grease. Came with a side salad and fries and cole slaw. Everyone was thrilled with their choices of scampi, salmon and chicken alfredo and 3 also had deserts that were great! I never thought I'd find great whole belly clams in FL at a reasonable price. Lighthouse sometimes has them but for $20 a very small portion and when I've tried them they are very overcooked. Met the chef at HHH and he's from Newport RI. He knows how to do fish.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:47 PM

Hacienda my favorite CC restaurant.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:34 PM

Will have to try it!
Since we bought our hose in TV we have been there 4 times and have not tried Hacienda CC so, next time, sooooon, ( we hope) we will dine there.
Thanks for the post.
We LOVE seafood.
We hate cooking....LOL
Old 06-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Sage

Chef Brian is truly a great chef and Hacienda Hills did good to hire him.

His fish and chips on Friday night; lobster tail on Saturday night; and Sunday brunch are magic.

So much better than Peter at Tierra del Sol!!

Actually, tonight, I enjoyed the bar burger and a couple of beers at Cody's before going over to GarVino's for the Tommy Treadway show. It was a great evening with Mrs. Buggy and a couple of BuggyFriends.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

Is every Thursday N.E. Seafood night at HHCC? I am also from MA and truly miss good seafood, the lobster roll sounds amazing especially the price. We have been to the Sunday brunch at HH and completely enjoyed it every time. Thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 05:53 PM

Will definitely have to try...love seafood...especially Clam Chowder
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.