Harry's Cajun Seafood

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Default Harry's Cajun Seafood

Hey guys, I have a tip for you. The next time you are in Ocala, visit Harry's Cajun Seafood Restuarant. It is located on the square in downtown Ocala, located kitty corner from Mark's Prime Steakhouse. Great food, excellent service, and reasonable prices. We celebrated Mrs. Gemorc's birthday there, and we couldn't have been more pleased.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemorc View Post
Hey guys, I have a tip for you. The next time you are in Ocala, visit Harry's Cajun Seafood Restuarant. It is located on the square in downtown Ocala, located kitty corner from Mark's Prime Steakhouse. Great food, excellent service, and reasonable prices. We celebrated Mrs. Gemorc's birthday there, and we couldn't have been more pleased.
I'll second that, gemorc. We and another couple go to Harry's about once a month. Our first experience with Harry's was in Jacksonville Beach. We were delighted when we found one in Ocala.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:22 PM

We need to see some menus on here. My mouth is watering. Living in Cajun food country here in the deep swamp in Slidell, La I am happy to hear we will be able to get good Cajun food near TV. It's Slap yo mouth good.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNYMARYANN View Post
We need to see some menus on here. My mouth is watering. Living in Cajun food country here in the deep swamp in Slidell, La I am happy to hear we will be able to get good Cajun food near TV. It's Slap yo mouth good.

http://www.hookedonharrys.com/page/28-4172.htm

Menus and more available

`
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 05-23-2009, 06:16 PM

We made our first visit to Harry's in Ocala today and it was excellent. The food, service, prices and ambience were top notch. For certain we will return.
An added plus, Happy Hour is every day 2:00-7:00 (Two for one).
Old 05-24-2009, 10:39 AM

Harry's Seafood and Bar is one of our favorite haunts outside TV. The service, taste of food, display, and overall ambience cannot be beat for the price.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.