Havana is O.K

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Veteran member
Default Havana is O.K

Don't know what happened to my post of about a week ago. Anyway, we finally visited Havana a few days ago after about a year of absence. Not many people were there but perhaps it was a cold day. The service was nice and friendly but definitely the service was very slow even for water. Food was o.k. I had better fried fish in other country clubs. My wife ordered nacho and she said it was a better nacho than at other country clubs. So, the verdict, I don't know.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Location: Philadelphia,PA - Mt Laurel, NJ, Village of Fernandina
Default My Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorio View Post
Don't know what happened to my post of about a week ago. Anyway, we finally visited Havana a few days ago after about a year of absence. Not many people were there but perhaps it was a cold day. The service was nice and friendly but definitely the service was very slow even for water. Food was o.k. I had better fried fish in other country clubs. My wife ordered nacho and she said it was a better nacho than at other country clubs. So, the verdict, I don't know.
I was there a few weeks ago around 11:15 AM and decided to get bacon and eggs. Any diner in the world can do that easy meal and get it right, but sorry to say Havana can't. I was very very specific as to how I wanted my eggs "over well, no yolk running". Well after an endless wait, my plate arrived and the eggs were not cooked properly. I told her I can't eat it with the yolk not cooked and she acted shocked. Instead of her taking the entire plate back to the kitchen, she left it there. By the time my 3 companions were finished eating, my new egg arrived. Of course by that time the original plate still had the running yolk and the bacon and home fries were iced cold. There is something wrong with the kitchen and the management when they can't get a simple meal right at a non-busy time. The three others had eaten there before and were not happy, but thought why not give Havana another chance. For me there will be no more chances....there are too many quality and efficient venus in TV.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Platinum member

Yorio... your post was moved to the Restaurant Discussions forum, where this one should also be.

Last edited by Moderator; 12-22-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: You are right...thread moved.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.