Restaurant - Los Magueyes in the Wildwood Ace Hardware shopping center

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Gold member
Default Restaurant - Los Magueyes in the Wildwood Ace Hardware shopping center

We had dinner at Los Magueyes in the Wildwood Ace Hardware shopping center. The food was very good as was the service but the Margarita's were Awesome. If you are going to have more than one better have a designated driver LOL. The average dinner cost is about $9 - $10 and for lunch $6 - $7. Margarita only $3.99 what a deal

Tippycub if you like margarita's you will love theres. We all can go one night. They have beer for Tom.

Last edited by TNLAKEPANDA; 12-10-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:32 PM

Happy to hear that.....we'll try it.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:52 AM

Great place to eat. Has been redone on the inside, food is very good and service even better. If what you want is not on the menu just ask.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Veteran member

We have been there and totally enjoyed it. Try it, you'll like it!
Old 12-13-2015, 05:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNLAKEPANDA View Post
We had dinner at Los Magueyes in the Wildwood Ace Hardware shopping center. The food was very good as was the service but the Margarita's were Awesome. If you are going to have more than one better have a designated driver LOL. The average dinner cost is about $9 - $10 and for lunch $6 - $7. Margarita only $3.99 what a deal

Tippycub if you like margarita's you will love theres. We all can go one night. They have beer for Tom.

I am just now seeing this and we went there today. Food was very good. Two dinners and two drinks $25. Yes, let's plan to meet up there soon.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:05 PM

We have been there several times and have never been disappointed with the service and food. We highly recommend this restaurant to any and all.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:58 AM

Another vote for Los Magueyes here. My wife and I have been there three or four times now and it has always been good food, good service and reasonable prices. Plus it is very convenient to those of us living near Brownwood. Have not tried the Margaritas yet but the beer is always ice cold!
Old 12-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Platinum member

Yea, we tried it and liked it too.

Another choice for Villagers.

Skip
Old 12-14-2015, 10:58 AM

We have been there half a dozen or more times and it is now our 'go to' Mexican place. The last couple of times we went at 7 PM there was only 2 couples there. (I realize that is a little late for most Villages diners) I hope more Villagers discover it, and keep Los Magueyes in business. I think it will be fine in high season, but I'm wondering when the slow down hits if it will make it since it is off the beaten path. IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE.....GIVE IT A TRY.........we haven't had a single thing we didn't like, plus the service is so nice there.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:47 PM
Default Los Magueyes

Wow, what a hidden gem! Their food is excellent! Best chips and salsa we have had! Prices are very reasonable! I hope the word gets around because it would be terrible if they can't make a go of it since it's not located in a town square. We are making this a weekly event, have not found anything on their menu that wasn't awesome! Give them a try for lunch, dinner or Happy Hour, you won't be disappointed!
Closed Thread

Tags
dinner, cost, average, designated, driver, lol, $10, $3.99, deal, icon_hungry, margarita, lunch, ace, wildwood, hardware, shopping, center, magueyes, los, food, awesome, restaurant, margaritas, good, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.