"Loyalty Cards"

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2015, 08:45 AM

Yes - Lopez and Hemingway card are different and not affiliated with the other Loyal Tee card.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Default diversity

One of the best perks of living here is the colorful array of diverse people I am privileged to call my neighbors. Thinking of totv as a multi modal path for all to express their respective opinions. We went to Bonifay last night not crowded at all and had a great meal and friendly service. Lucky to wake up here every day . Love reading these posts!
Old 01-13-2015, 09:32 AM
Default Loyal Tee Card

I sent an email to Evans Prairie about the card with the question about the reservation issue. Within an hour I got a call from the Director of Operations, Jim. The reservation part of the card could not be executed correctly and it was changed to priority seating which means you can call ahead before you arrive. Jim also said if I was not happy with the change to go to any of the clubs and they would refund the $20 for the card. So anyone can just ask for a refund if you are not happy.

I was please with the offer of a refund but it has other benefits and the Loyal Tee card is worth it to me so I will not ask for the refund.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:40 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithreeputtoo View Post
I sent an email to Evans Prairie about the card with the question about the reservation issue. Within an hour I got a call from the Director of Operations, Jim. The reservation part of the card could not be executed correctly and it was changed to priority seating which means you can call ahead before you arrive. Jim also said if I was not happy with the change to go to any of the clubs and they would refund the $20 for the card. So anyone can just ask for a refund if you are not happy.

I was please with the offer of a refund but it has other benefits and the Loyal Tee card is worth it to me so I will not ask for the refund.
Thank you for sharing that with everyone !!
They really are great people and Jim is a really nice guy !
I, of course, will keep my Loyal Tee Card as well.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool Elderly Uncle

Had an Uncle who had farmed his whole life and was a wonderful old man. He was hurt one time and the Insurance Co. gave him a very generous settlement and he took it as an annunity. For years the Insurance Co. called on him to settle for a "Lump Sum". He had, what I consider a great response, "If it is good for you it must not be good for me and no". I guess this is a good position in a number of cases including setting up a program of charging a fixed price before you receive the service or food. I guess if it is good for them it must not be good for me.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:59 PM
Platinum member

We received an email tonight about the Loyal-T cards. They are eliminating the one month time span of accumulating visits to be rewarded. Now after 15 visits (no time limit) you will receive $15, $3 martinis and margaritas always for card members and call ahead priority seating. I bought the card on the first day to get priority reservations during SB season and these changes make it even better. (IMO)
Nancy
Old 01-13-2015, 10:04 PM
Gold member

So 15 visits saves you a dollar each time. Such a deal. 14 visits gets you zip.
Just say in.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:40 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
We received an email tonight about the Loyal-T cards. They are eliminating the one month time span of accumulating visits to be rewarded. Now after 15 visits (no time limit) you will receive $15, $3 martinis and margaritas always for card members and call ahead priority seating. I bought the card on the first day to get priority reservations during SB season and these changes make it even better. (IMO)
Nancy
Yes, I was happy to see that e-mail. Very nice change. I like it a lot !!
Old 01-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Veteran member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSGirl View Post
So what exactly are the perks of the card? I saw a print ad with $3 margaritas with the loyal tee card. Are they no longer offering $3 margaritas to anyone? Not seeing the value yet of this card. Anyone else see the value?
I was at bell glade yesterday and asked about the reward card as far as drinks, not meals. The $3 margaritas are a monthly special which will change each month for card members. In the slow season they are available to anyone. The $3 matinis are available all year from your purchase date. I asked how many drinks i could order say if my golf group of 12 wanted matinis and was told as long as it goes on my bill, you get the special. I think last month the special was $1.50 draft beers. Like anything else people here complain about, if you don"t like it, don"t join.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.