MEZA lUNA-Great for breakfast!!!

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Default MEZA lUNA-Great for breakfast!!!

This morning Eddie and I went to Meza Luna for breakfast--food and service were great and the prices were good as well.
Please try their breakfast and we are sure you will go back again

Eddie and Susan Doran
Old 06-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by doran View Post
Eddie and Susan Doran
We tried it last week and won't go back. Way too greasy for my taste. Eggs and potatoes were good, but nearly floating in butter. I guess some like it this way.
We also tried Evans Praire for breakfast last week and 100% better.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:33 PM

Our ladies golf group(8 of us) went a week or so ago. I had pancakes which were ok. 2 people got the granola which was served in much too large a bowl because it made the incredibly small serving look even smaller. (4.00) They said it was good though. 2 people wanted to split the omelet (6.99). They were told that there would be a 3.00 split charge. Several people thought the bread tasted strange. Service was just ok. I doubt we would go back. Just not for me, but to be honest, I am not a fan of the restaurant anyhow, so others might have a different opinion.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Gold member

had a great breakfast there
Old 06-12-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doran View Post
This morning Eddie and I went to Meza Luna for breakfast--food and service were great and the prices were good as well.

Eddie and Susan Doran
I've been there three times now for breakfast.
It's very good. A couple of different items on the menu too.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:50 PM
Default Meza Luna

Went there this morning to see what everyone was talking about
My husband, being a breakfast fanatic,(we eat out almost every morning), was not overly happy with his meal (omelet w/fruit side dish) was "shiny" with the grease or butter (grease he thinks). No toast, just the omelet. I had the very small portion of granola served in a very large bowl. It was good
I guess we'll stick with our fabulous favorites, Fruitland Park Cafe (small, but excellent food and prices) and First Watch (NEVER had a bad breakfast there)
Old 06-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Their eggs benedict is very good -- I'm a big fan of eggs benedict so always on the lookout for a restaurant that serves them. I was a bit disappointed that there were no potatoes with it, but did come with a small serving of fruit.

My biggest problem was the hostess bathed in some sort of scent -- enough to drown the taste of food. Very unpleasant whenever she walked by our table.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 07-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Veteran member
Default Breakfast at Mezza Luna

My wife and I had breakfast there recently. The service was good and the food okay but nothing special. I apologize for being picky but it just didn't feel like a place to have breakfast. While it isn't one of our early morning favorites, we will go again.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Half Moon probably trying to maximize their capital assets and hence the breakfast menu to draw customer for the entire day. Some restaurants better suited for breakfast Son Rise Cafe, Billy's Cafe, etc.

My wife does not like breakfast out and I can cook a decent breakfast so I spoil her
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.