RJ Gators

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Taltarzac
Default RJ Gators

We went to Villages' RJ Gators last night-- relatives buying with a waitress from NJ named Deirdre -- and I ordered chicken fingers with a mild sauce. Wonder what RJ Gators means by "mild" my lips were quite agitated for an hour or so during and after this meal and they still are rather numb this morning + a little sore.

Anyone else tried RJ Gators with the "mild" hot sauce? I shudder to think what the "Clears your sinuses" or whatever the name of the really hot stuff is???

I could have requested they do over the meal I suppose but I am usually a grin and take it kind of person even if my lips felt like they had been recently stuck to a flag pole in the dead of a Minnesota winter.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: RJ Gators

Tal,
You crack me up..You are so descriptive.. The Villages FloridaI love the lips and the flag pole..

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 03-17-2008, 02:35 PM

Congratulations, consider yourself lucky! We have been there about seven times and I have never received what I ordered and the waitress and manager were both upset because I would not eat what they brought me. AND then they wanted me to pay for a meal that had been sitting for some times
Old 03-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocalasmith
Congratulations, consider yourself lucky! We have been there about seven times and I have never received what I ordered and the waitress and manager were both upset because I would not eat what they brought me. AND then they wanted me to pay for a meal that had been sitting for some times
Oh, well. The other diners at my table seemed to get everything they ordered. Just got way too much spice for my lips and stomach to handle. >
Old 03-19-2008, 03:19 AM
Veteran member

Never had a problem at RJ Gators except the lack of grouper. I Haven't been there for about 5-6 months now. I hope it hasn't gone down hill.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:27 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Why have you returned? I expect the restaurant would be just as happy if you stayed away.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 03-25-2008, 01:19 AM

Hey Muncle, get a life, we all have a right to our opinions without ridicule.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:58 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Can't say as I've ever experienced your "problem". : Always received food as ordered each time and overall give it a big thumbs up. :bigthumbsup:
Old 03-25-2008, 03:30 AM
JohnnyM

You know OCSmith maybe Muncle was right. You apparently do not like dogs as you want a dog free landing at TV and now you have problems with the eateries, is there a pattern forming? BTW Muncle has a great life, I know him quite well....
Old 03-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Ocalasmith - Let me get this straight - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay -

Jeez I hope I copied that 7 times.

If you actual did this 7 times at the SAME restaurant you deserve all the criticism that this board can throw at you.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyM
You know OCSmith maybe Muncle was right. You apparently do not like dogs as you want a dog free landing at TV and now you have problems with the eateries, is there a pattern forming? BTW Muncle has a great life, I know him quite well....
Good Morning Johnny,

I have been wanting to tell you for a long time that I absolutely love that little message that appears at the bottom of all your posts. Truly. I love it. And I really do try to keep that in mind. But it does not always work. In fact, it does not work all that often for me. But I keep trying.

There is another message that comes to mind as I read through this thread. I also try to keep this one in mind. It is attributed to my beloved Mark Twain. "It's easier to stay out than to get out."

Boomer
Old 03-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston
Ocalasmith - Let me get this straight - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay - You went to a restaurant and didn't get what you want so you didn't eat it and refused to pay -

Jeez I hope I copied that 7 times.

If you actual did this 7 times at the SAME restaurant you deserve all the criticism that this board can throw at you.
Hey Russ,

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe OC is a teacher? You do know don't you that teachers can never have second careers as madams. They always lose money because they keep making everybody do it over until they get it right.

(Now, you boys, sit up straight and behave yourselves. I have to leave the room for awhile.)

Boomer
Old 03-27-2008, 12:40 AM
Veteran member

Love it......... ;D ;D
Old 03-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Hmmmm...I'm a teacher
Old 03-27-2008, 02:06 AM
Sage

Almost afraid to bring this up but we ate at RJGators tonite and only 2 of the 4 dinners we ordered were WHAT we actually ordered but ,we were exceptionally nice about it and ate them anyway. Probably because we waited an hour to get served and were starving to death. Probably wont hurry back there! >

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.