Mulberry Cody’s

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2021, 12:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,941 Times in 1,114 Posts

Your right why should I explain to people who don’t get some of my posts which I have done in the past, if you don’t get it why should I care
Old 11-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymini View Post
Unfortunately, the lemmings argument can be said about the people who DID get the shot. Anyone, inoculated or not can get and die of covid.
Face it. Nobody gets out of this world alive.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:43 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterray1 View Post
Just went on The Villages Gourmet Club website and it is showing Back Porch coming soon to the Mulberry location where Cody's was located. Are they wrong or misinformed?
I doubt it very much. The club seems to have information before it's announced. The exact date for the grand opening may be up in the air but I'll bet a dollar to a donut the Back Porch is coming.

Skip
Old 11-10-2021, 06:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,953 Times in 2,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
They don’t seem very bothersome by the rent they pay at Blue Fin maybe there are other reasons for not going in at that spot , there are also a lot of successful long and short term business here that are thriving , i unlike many here are not privy to the high rents and choking regulations that all these businesses deal with here but I guess some manage to survive even under the crushing thumb of evil Morse family

Look around plenty of empty commercial building in land of Morse.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,953 Times in 2,464 Posts

Quote:
Your right why should I explain to people who don’t get some of my posts which I have done in the past, if you don’t get it why should I care
Right, Why do we care what you post. But, maybe the majority don’t agree?
Old 11-10-2021, 09:11 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Face it. Nobody gets out of this world alive.
Not true. Look at all those astronauts going and coming from the ISS.

Skip
Old 11-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Right, Why do we care what you post. But, maybe the majority don’t agree?
I absolutely don’t know what your talking about
Old 11-23-2021, 10:18 AM
Default Evil Morse family Kind of harsh

Quote:
They don’t seem very bothersome by the rent they pay at Blue Fin maybe there are other reasons for not going in at that spot , there are also a lot of successful long and short term business here that are thriving , i unlike many here are not privy to the high rents and choking regulations that all these businesses deal with here but I guess some manage to survive even under the crushing thumb of evil Morse family
This is still america and until the folks who hate free enterprise take over, it’s not a crime to make money. I think the family is brilliant they figured out how to make money, create jobs, and make a clean safe environment to live in , I grew up in cleveland where personal crime was a regular thing I love it here, if you don’t like the Morse family move,Better yet move to my old cleveland address. This place is not to big it’s only as big as your neighborhood ( village) I live in the north Marion county, I have almost never gone south of 44 and I seldom go south of 466a, so the size of the place is of no concern to me
Old 11-23-2021, 10:47 AM
Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyclark View Post
This is still america and until the folks who hate free enterprise take over, it’s not a crime to make money. I think the family is brilliant they figured out how to make money, create jobs, and make a clean safe environment to live in , I grew up in cleveland where personal crime was a regular thing I love it here, if you don’t like the Morse family move,Better yet move to my old cleveland address. This place is not to big it’s only as big as your neighborhood ( village) I live in the north Marion county, I have almost never gone south of 44 and I seldom go south of 466a, so the size of the place is of no concern to me
the Villages Gourmet Club website still shows coming soon for The Back Porch at the former Cody's was located.
Old 11-23-2021, 11:44 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
And I have been here longer then you with 6 different homes from spring dale to Fenny with no complaints about the Villages
Sounds like you aren’t happy wherever you live
Old 11-23-2021, 12:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhood View Post
Taking something out of context , don’t you think? I have always been happy in villages and I mean very happy. I just like change , new places , new people , I lived outside USA more then I lived in it and wouldn’t change a thing about my life and I’ll be starting my 23 year of retirement and my 83rd birthday next month and I couldn’t be more happier , well I’ll be even more happy today as I’m going to Orlando Mall of Millenia today to buy clothes I don’t need lol
Old 11-23-2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427dave View Post
Looks like Ford’s backed out, now after doing some work on the place the Back Porch has backed out. Driving by yesterday noticed Villages for sale signs in the windows. Too bad we were looking forward to someone moving in. Guess the Villages rent and conditions are too much.
WOW... didn't know Back Porch backed out too. Sure would be nice to have something decent in there! Hopefully, like they say, things happen for a reason! I kept wondering why it was taking so long for them to open... Thanks for sharing the info
Old 11-23-2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhood View Post
How does that sound like you are not happy!!! You must be happy if you're still here and moving for your improvement or your satisfaction!
Old 11-24-2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Taking something out of context , don’t you think? I have always been happy in villages and I mean very happy. I just like change , new places , new people , I lived outside USA more then I lived in it and wouldn’t change a thing about my life and I’ll be starting my 23 year of retirement and my 83rd birthday next month and I couldn’t be more happier , well I’ll be even more happy today as I’m going to Orlando Mall of Millenia today to buy clothes I don’t need lol
Old 11-24-2021, 10:16 AM
Gold member

I'm in agreement with you. My golf cart has never been south of 466A. No need to go that far. Living in the the north is great. You always get the good tee times and far less traffic in the winter months. Love it up here!!
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, backed, signs, windows, bad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.