Palmer for TG Meal smoked turkey :(

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Gold member
Default Palmer for TG Meal smoked turkey :(

Wish I had seen the small print that today's turkey meal at Palmer was heavily smoked, and not traditional roast which we SO enjoyed last year. Never mind - taught me to read the small print, and there is always next year.......
Old 11-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrandell View Post
Wish I had seen the small print that today's turkey meal at Palmer was heavily smoked, and not traditional roast which we SO enjoyed last year. Never mind - taught me to read the small print, and there is always next year.......
Me too. I would have gone there to eat instead of Tierra Del Sol. I love smoked turkey
Old 11-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Sage

We had nine folks feasting on a Fresh Market heat and eat boxed Turkey Dinner for 6 - 8 and had plenty of leftovers. Of course it was supplemented with soup, salads, sweet potatoes, asparagus, addnl mashed potatoes, addnl rolls, and pumpkin and pecan pies from Perkins.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 11-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Gold member

Well, Chuckinca, where was our invitation ??
Old 11-23-2012, 10:14 AM

Smoked turkey was a surprise to us also. Not a fan. Loved the side dishes though. Stuffing was great, also. Service was spectacular.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Gold member

Agree, Courtyard, the service was first rate. We had a delightful, young waitress, who took our disappointment to the manager when she noticed we had left our meat uneaten. We had not intended to make an issue, and were relieved when the manager was equally charming and she immediately offered us another main course. However, by then we had cleaned our plates of everything else We were at fault for not having read the menu properly and it was certainly not the end of the world. Smiles all round
Old 11-23-2012, 03:38 PM

Went to Mallory Country Club and it was delicious !!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.