Paulie's Pizza Palm Ridge Plaza

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Platinum member
Default Paulie's Pizza Palm Ridge Plaza

This is the third time we have had pizza from the Palm Ridge location...and we have been WOWED each time. The crust is perfect...not too thin...not too thick. The sauce is the great Paulie's sauce we are all used to...and the best part is that it is not greasy at all! We have tried it at the SS location many times....and while we love it...Palm Ridge is better!!

They even have more outdoor seating, entertainment etc....SO for those that want that great Paulie's taste....and less crowds....this is the one to go to......

Suzy Toronto
Old 04-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Veteran member

Had Paulies and others and still prefer Giovannis..............Family run, friendly and affordable.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:49 PM

Pizza is so regional, it's tough to pick "the best." Paulies was only at the Square- and the Square was all there was, along with Winn Dixie! ANyway, the crust then was very thin- crispy yet tender the way a Brooklyn, New Yorker loves it. Over the years, we've found that Paulie's crust has gotten thicker- preferred overwhelmingly by mid-westerners.

We love Bravo now, even though we still live over by 441.

By the way, "greasy" pizza is a sign that the pie is made with real whole milk mozzerella, and although higher in fat than part skimmed, should not be construed as a bad thing- just use a napkin to sop it up!!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:51 AM
Veteran member

Paulies right behind my house,, Good, but Giovanis (sp) is better I think..
But Paulies is good.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:18 PM

The real problem with Paulie's Pizza is the inconsistency of the product at their 3 outlets. The Mulberry location serves a "burnt top" pie that I'll not buy again, The Span. Sprgs location has an OK product and from what I gather the Palm Ridge is different again. Giavoni's and Little Joe's are very good.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.