Peachwave Frozen Yogurt

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Gold member

We have been to Peachwave a couple of times since they opened and were very pleased. Talked to one of the co-owners and he said they have 16 daily flavors and do change them out occasionally as they also have some 40 seasonal flavors.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:44 PM

I guess Ollies will continue to be my choice, no sugar-free flavors around noon today, I did ask, said maybe next week. I spent many years in the military, traveled the world over and where ever I went to a Baskin Robbins, combat area, Hawaiian resort or wherever they always had at least one sugar free flavor, maybe not my preference but they had sugar free. Ollies does likewise.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Sage

We just made our first visit to Peachwave and it was a delicious adventure. The place was packed with people, all enjoying. I tried the coffee, peach, cheesecake and peanut butter...all were creamy, packed with flavor, and I ate every bit of my dessert. Gummy bears were the topping of choice, but there were many others you could select. We'll be back.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueHeronFan

Went by last evening and it was packed. I think it was a good marketing decision to locate where they did. Right in the middle of the 2nd and 3rd construction phase.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeronFan View Post
Went by last evening and it was packed. I think it was a good marketing decision to locate where they did. Right in the middle of the 2nd and 3rd construction phase.
Now if we can only get a gas station there that will stay open consistently.....and charge reasonable prices for their fuel.....we'll have it made!

Bill
Old 03-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
I read the sign by the front door at Peachwave. It explains how the the lactobacteria in yogurt is good for your colon. After reading this information I realized that I should frequent this store at least two or three times a week (for the benefit of my colon). And, I suppose we can deduct the cost of the yogurt as a medical expense on our federal income taxes since it is a medical treatment of sorts. Save your receipts!!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Platinum member

I decided to buy a box of cones at Publix and use one each time I go to Peaches!
Tampa, FL
Old 03-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista View Post
I decided to buy a box of cones at Publix and use one each time I go to Peaches!
You're gonna put the cone on the scale?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog103 View Post
You're gonna put the cone on the scale?
Sure It will just be a little one!!!!
Tampa, FL
Old 03-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Veteran member
Default Peachwave...yum!

My wife Di, and I visited Peachwave on opening day. Their product is superior to HighFive and to the self-serve froz yog place in Mt. Dora (the only other place I've seen self-serve frozen yogurt).

They had some sugar-free the day we were there, but check the nutritional information on their product...it is not overly high in sugar.

Also, Mt Dora was 49 cents an ounce, HighFive is over 44 (I think), but Peachwave is 39 cents...Peachwave a better product at a better price IMO.

"Live life while you're alive, because when you're dead, you're dead a long time".- Roland Michael Curtis
Old 03-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirigo View Post
My wife Di, and I visited Peachwave on opening day. Their product is superior to HighFive and to the self-serve froz yog place in Mt. Dora (the only other place I've seen self-serve frozen yogurt).

They had some sugar-free the day we were there, but check the nutritional information on their product...it is not overly high in sugar.

Also, Mt Dora was 49 cents an ounce, HighFive is over 44 (I think), but Peachwave is 39 cents...Peachwave a better product at a better price IMO.
Based on all your excellent advice as soon as we arrived we made that one of our "To Do" stops. Was so pleased, they had to use one of those balance beam scales at the end of the line to weigh it. Girl Scout mint cookie chips!!!!!!! Was a little sad that they didn't have the hot chocolate syrup machine but they dried my tears and said that one was on order. I'll be going back each night to check
Skip 2
Old 03-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Veteran member

Mmmmm....combination of coconut and pineapple yogurt with fresh pineapple pieces and chocolate syrup...Mmmmm
Tasted like a pina colada!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip2MySue View Post
Based on all your excellent advice as soon as we arrived we made that one of our "To Do" stops. Was so pleased, they had to use one of those balance beam scales at the end of the line to weigh it. Girl Scout mint cookie chips!!!!!!! Was a little sad that they didn't have the hot chocolate syrup machine but they dried my tears and said that one was on order. I'll be going back each night to check
Skip 2
I was hoping for the same thing as I like hot fudge. Glad they're getting one in.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Old 03-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
Russ, u have to expand your horizons, BTW where did u get the impression it is only beery and citrus (but if I had to guess I'd say they have the staples)...gn
BEERY??? Really? Do they use lactobacillus Budweiser?

I am JUST teasing you. I hit the wrong button all of the time...or maybe it was the right button.

Maybe you know what Russ likes in a yogurt.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
BEERY??? Really? Do they use lactobacillus Budweiser?

I am JUST teasing you. I hit the wrong button all of the time...or maybe it was the right button.

Maybe you know what Russ likes in a yogurt.
I'm game - but make it a Sam Adams please.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.