red sauce was fantastic!

Closed Thread
Old 05-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Eternal Member
Question I'm Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfchef View Post
i am new to this site and am interested in doing a restaurant review blog. i owned several restaurants in ny and know the business and good food. i dined at red sauce on two occassions and was dissatisfied both times. the first time i ordered the fish special and the fish was bad. by bad i mean it should have never left the kitchen with the smell of bad fish. i was told by the owner it was the olives ??????????? the second visit resulted in us waiting 45 minutes to get our entries after a terrible appetizer of fried calamarie. we were three adults and the chicken dish was dried out { over cooked ] and a fish dish which was lacking all of the listed ingredients [ tasteless]. my dish a grilled pork chop was ok..... we then told the waitress that we wanted to order dessert, she gave us menues and did not return for 18 minutes. she laughed and said it was busy.... iasked for the check and left. after the two experiences i can tell you that the staff is poorly trained and the control of food coming out of the kitchen is sub par

when you go to a restaurant you should expect a good dining experience each time bar none. you must let the management know when something is wrong so they can correct it. if they refuse to admit a bad piece of fish came out of their kitchen they will eventually pay the ultimate price. i will continue to give my professional expertise in the future for anyone who is interested....... thank you paul
You talked about not only a very bad meal for everyone in your party, but also very bad service. I am curious, if it was so bad, why would you then order dessert ???
Also, there is a restaurant review club here in the Villages. You can only write a review if you are a member, but you are able to read the reviews.
Here is the link for their website.

http://home.comcast.net/~thevillages...lub/page1.html
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.