Restaurant questions?

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Veteran member

Not all of us dislike the entertainment. I go to certain restaurants on certain nights specifically for the entertainment. If there is an entertainment that I don't particularly like, I don't go to that restaurant that night. Lighten up - you called yourself a fuddy-duddy. You don't have to be one.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac9 View Post
Not all of us dislike the entertainment. I go to certain restaurants on certain nights specifically for the entertainment. If there is an entertainment that I don't particularly like, I don't go to that restaurant that night. Lighten up - you called yourself a fuddy-duddy. You don't have to be one.
I agree with Mac ,,, I go to many restaurants because of the music and the fact that I can dance!!!! As someone said on here, there are a few CC restaurants and other restaurants that do not have music and you can have your peace and quiet and enjoy conversations... BTW, if you really listened, you will realize that a majority of the entertainers in the villages (many come from outside the villages as well) are extremely good.... Some are almost professional and some have been professional.

I may be almost 72 but I aint dead --- YET...

Kathie who dances 7 nights a week!!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-14-2013, 09:00 PM

We had dinner at cane gardens on mother's day, and it was delicious...
Old 05-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Op was just asking our thoughts..I don't think of it as complaining just as a constructive critic who wants to share..I have too much on my plate to let a post upset my day...if there is music we just ask to sit in the back.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.