Rose Plantation

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Default Rose Plantation

Today I called the Rose Plantation to make a reservation for early November for our twenty-fifth anniversary. I was told that I can only make a reservation two weeks in advance. The reservationists gave me the date in October when I could call to make the reservation. Great customer service. Guess we will travel to the Mission Inn who will make reservations at least six months in advance.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Mission Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Today I called the Rose Plantation to make a reservation for early November for our twenty-fifth anniversary. I was told that I can only make a reservation two weeks in advance. The reservationists gave me the date in October when I could call to make the reservation. Great customer service. Guess we will travel to the Mission Inn who will make reservations at least six months in advance.
The food at The Rose Plantation is so much better than Mission Inn. Reserve two weeks ahead. Mission Inn is okay nothing like The Rose Plantation.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
The food at The Rose Plantation is so much better than Mission Inn. Reserve two weeks ahead. Mission Inn is okay nothing like The Rose Plantation.
For what reason would a good business establishment turn down future business? I have never encountered this attitude before.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:29 PM

The food, deserts, and service are wonderful at Rose Plantation. They are building another lake view enclosed patio which will be wonderful! Well worth booking 2 weeks in advance. They also have a private room which sounds interesting for your special occasion. Congratulations.
Closed Thread

Tags
make, reservation, advance, rose, plantation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.