Pleased with care out pizza

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,031 Times in 2,520 Posts
Default Pleased with care out pizza

Stopped at gas station at 42 and 27/441. Didn't know there was Hungary howies in there. Has small sign on the 441 side of the street. Was pleasing surprised that it was good for my tastes and down the street from me. So when I need pizza fix I get the " works".
Old 03-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,366 Times in 2,318 Posts

We like HH pizza, and use the one on 301 in Wildwood. Especially like the meat lovers pizza.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Gold member

We've just discovered the fresh pizzas at Aldi's in Michigan. We added a few onions, mushrooms and more cheese. Delicious! I think it was a 17 inch for $5.99! Can't beat the price! I hope they have them at the Aldi's in TV when we are there in May!
Old 03-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,031 Times in 2,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
We've just discovered the fresh pizzas at Aldi's in Michigan. We added a few onions, mushrooms and more cheese. Delicious! I think it was a 17 inch for $5.99! Can't beat the price! I hope they have them at the Aldi's in TV when we are there in May!
That the same thing I do with little Ceasers $5 hot and ready! None close to me where I live now.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,049 Times in 372 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
That the same thing I do with little Ceasers $5 hot and ready! None close to me where I live now.
There is a Little Caesars in Belleview on 441. Maybe that isn't too far from you.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post

They do - my wife adds veggies on them and they are great.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 03-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Since everyone is discussing the northern end. I'll add one, Sammy Joe's Pizza in Mulberry Plaza next to Publix is the best pizza I've ever had. Since we tried their pizza a couple of months ago, we've driven the 12 miles from our home in the south end just to eat there quite a few times. The two best places we love best, Sammy Joe's and Jersey Mike's Subs are on the wrong end of TV.

Although the manager at Jersey Mike's said they have been trying to put a unit in that new Publix Shopping Center by Rohan at 44 and Morse, they keep getting squeezed out by Subway because of the no-competition clause they always get. It's unreal the difference between the two. I was talking to Randy the manager of Jersey Mike's and he said one store like the one here in front of Target can give a owner/manager a good six figure income. A Subway he said you need to open multiple units to make a good living. As he was talking, the order line was out the door which is pretty normal for that place.

Sammy Joe's, 8760 SE 165th Mulberry Lane, The Villages, FL 32162, 352-633-1949
Old 03-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Since everyone is discussing the northern end. I'll add one, Sammy Joe's Pizza in Mulberry Plaza next to Publix is the best pizza I've ever had. Since we tried their pizza a couple of months ago, we've driven the 12 miles from our home in the south end just to eat there quite a few times. The two best places we love best, Sammy Joe's and Jersey Mike's Subs are on the wrong end of TV.

Although the manager at Jersey Mike's said they have been trying to put a unit in that new Publix Shopping Center by Rohan at 44 and Morse, they keep getting squeezed out by Subway because of the no-competition clause they always get. It's unreal the difference between the two. I was talking to Randy the manager of Jersey Mike's and he said one store like the one here in front of Target can give a owner/manager a good six figure income. A Subway he said you need to open multiple units to make a good living. As he was talking, the order line was out the door which is pretty normal for that place.

Sammy Joe's, 8760 SE 165th Mulberry Lane, The Villages, FL 32162, 352-633-1949
I live on the North end of The Villages and agree with your restaurant choices except you are on the "wrong end of TV".
Closed Thread

Tags
street, pizza, pleasing, tastes, good, surprised, fix, works.icon_hungry, station, 27/441, gas, stopped, care, sign, pleased, small, hungary, howies, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.