Subway Experience

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2022, 03:24 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird45 View Post
There are now a number of sandwich shops, Jersey Mikes, Fire House, Subway and a number of others. If I'm going to have a sandwich made, I prefer to go to Publix, simply because I actually know where the meat is coming from. There have been many questions about the quality of the product Subway serves. There was even a question about the amount of tuna was actually in a tuna sandwich and if it was really tuna. John Oliver last week dedicated half his show on Subway and their underhanded policies. Subway might be cheaper, but you get what you pay for.
Old ( really old) news. Instead of believing everything on social media you might try to go find out for yourself.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,051 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha1 View Post
Old ( really old) news. Instead of believing everything on social media you might try to go find out for yourself.
Interesting point but notice that everyone commenting on Subway (including me) has not had kind words to say.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:10 PM
Default Sharing & Communicating

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
There's nothing interesting about that response. It's a form letter that they send to everyone who writes in to complain about service.

And yes - you were looking for conflict. You were absolutely looking for conflict. You found it, and you ended up not getting what you want, so you're seeking validation here. You're upset because I'm not buying what you're selling. This might be your first rodeo, but it's not mine.
Hey FRIENDS, Is it really not possible to share some of our daily lives, opinions, and a smile or two on this forum? Must we always be so sarcastic/rude/crude/unkind...take your pick. And before one of you "kind" gentlemen interrupts with ...And Your Point Is?
So many come to this forum for help/advice/direction/ and more times than not are
ridiculed and mocked for someone's alter ego boost. My post does not include everyone who regularly posts here. My opinion is that there are good people here and they get disgusted with the way some of you spew out your disrespect of someone else's viewpoint on any subject you can find. I will close with this last thought, I mightly miss having Miss Gracie on here. She always was opinionated and informative with a cup full of respect and kindness along the way. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE MY FRIENDS.
Old 06-03-2022, 06:50 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,974 Times in 755 Posts

Recent Commentary John Oliver on Subway. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDdYFhzVCDM
Old 06-03-2022, 07:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
Recent Commentary John Oliver on Subway. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDdYFhzVCDM
The only thing the video proves is that John Oliver is not funny.
Old 06-03-2022, 07:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,522 Times in 3,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowtownhouse View Post
Hey FRIENDS, Is it really not possible to share some of our daily lives, opinions, and a smile or two on this forum? Must we always be so sarcastic/rude/crude/unkind...take your pick. And before one of you "kind" gentlemen interrupts with ...And Your Point Is?
So many come to this forum for help/advice/direction/ and more times than not are
ridiculed and mocked for someone's alter ego boost. My post does not include everyone who regularly posts here. My opinion is that there are good people here and they get disgusted with the way some of you spew out your disrespect of someone else's viewpoint on any subject you can find. I will close with this last thought, I mightly miss having Miss Gracie on here. She always was opinionated and informative with a cup full of respect and kindness along the way. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE MY FRIENDS.
When someone posts here another "this place sucks, their people suck I'm never going to that place again" - they start the ball rolling with ridicule, mockery, disrespect, rudeness, and unkindness. That is what they are presenting to us. We are returning it in kind. If you want to be treated respectfully, then present yourself as someone who has earned it. If all you want to do is post another childish whine post, then expect to be treated like a child.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,380 Times in 2,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodyssey View Post
He said the Subway workers were Nazis, lol.

You're allowed to do anything you want to Nazis, except the current ones running the Ukraine.
Amazing that the Nazi running Ukraine is a Jew.
There is a small right wing party that got 2% of the vote in Ukraine's last election when Zelenskyy won election.
Which is not as many as the far right supporters in USA.
The biggest Nazi in Europe at moment is your idol Putin!
Closed Thread

Tags
coupon, subway, price, full, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.