Tony's Pizza

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Default Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza is located in Leesburg heading South on CR27, a short drive past Harris Lake and right next door to Central Florida Medical Care. The name is deceiving because the menu is quite extensive and the food is absolutly delicious! I ordered lasagna which came with a salad and two rolls from the luncheon menu section for the low price of only $7.99. My hubby ordered the meatloaf stack which was served with seasoned potato wedges for the same cost. We definitely received our money's worth and then some. The waitresses were very pleasant and attentive. The owner, Dale, stopped by our table and he told us he has been open about 15 months after having worked for many years in other establishments. I even told him with such good tasting meals and the amount of his servings he should charge more and he replied he likes to give his customers good value for their money. He said he does have quite a few Villagers that frequent his place and I know my hubby and I will be returning.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Platinum member
Default Finally A Thin Crust Pizza

Ate here tonight for the first time. And it's outside the bubble so ya gotta drive the car. We ordered an XL pizza, wheat dough, crispy, deluxe. We finally found a place that has a pizza we liked. They will even fix it extra crispy.

It's about 1 mile past the Lake Harris boat ramp that's located south of Leesburg off route 27. Look to your left for a little strip mall type shopping plaza. Tony's is worth getting outa the bubble.

XL Deluxe pizza, 2 sodas, $30.51 tip $6. Total $36.51

Pricey? Yep! But still good.

Last edited by F16 1UB; 11-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.