We like Red Sauce because it allows pets outside

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Default We like Red Sauce because it allows pets outside

Hats off to Red Sauce. We moved here from Miami. Many of the restaurants in South Beach permit dogs to accompany their owner where the dog can stay on on the ground next to the table in the outside eating areas. We were able to bring our little Carly tonight to the Red Sauce patio location. We had a good dinner and it was nice to bring our dog with us. She had been crated all day while we were in a Orlando. Being able to take her with us to our dinner location prevented me from feeling guilty for leaving her in the crate for a couple more hours. Thank you Red Sauce!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrandall View Post
Hats off to Red Sauce. We moved here from Miami. Many of the restaurants in South Beach permit dogs to accompany their owner where the dog can stay on on the ground next to the table in the outside eating areas. We were able to bring our little Carly tonight to the Red Sauce patio location. We had a good dinner and it was nice to bring our dog with us. She had been crated all day while we were in a Orlando. Being able to take her with us to our dinner location prevented me from feeling guilty for leaving her in the crate for a couple more hours. Thank you Red Sauce!
Did the doggie have "Spaghetti & Meatballs"?? LOL Glad you had a good experience.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:58 PM

Enlighten me what does LOL mean ?? How about H n G, that means hello and good bye.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrandall View Post
Dogs allowed at the base of a Restaurant table, either inside or outside is sufficient reason not to go there.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
Enlighten me what does LOL mean ?? How about H n G, that means hello and good bye.
L augh O ut L oud
Old 10-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Default Red Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaguy View Post
Dogs allowed at the base of a Restaurant table, either inside or outside is sufficient reason not to go there.
I totally agree
Old 10-03-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmount View Post
I totally agree
I believe there is a county ordinance that prevents any animal other then a service animal to be in front of any food service establishment...I saw a man in front of star bucks at LSL asked to move elsewhere with his dog..
Old 10-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaguy View Post
I have to agree and we have 2 dogs. People; leave your dogs home including the farmer markets.
They don't really want to be with you THAT much you only think they do.
Give them a break.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Florida Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueandskip View Post
I believe there is a county ordinance that prevents any animal other then a service animal to be in front of any food service establishment...I saw a man in front of star bucks at LSL asked to move elsewhere with his dog..
Apparently a Florida law was passed in 2006 that allowed local governments decide whether dogs can be allowed in restaurants. I have not yet found a reference to Sumter county.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Platinum member

And here we go again....

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I am out of popcorn.

And out of patience.

See some of you tomorrow.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:14 PM

Really? You HAVE to take your dog everywhere? Really?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Gold member

If the dog is anthropomorphic like Goofy, they should be allowed, although Goofy should change his clothes for Villages outings. If they are regular dawgs like Pluto, no dice.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Veteran member

Will NOT go back to a restuarant that allows a dog wheater inside or out. Leave them home!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:06 PM

Taking a dog to a restaurant is as bad as the time we saw the miracles play baseball is south fl. It was bring your dog to the ballpark day. I don't ever remember my dog asking to watch a ball game with me.
I say leave them home!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.