We like Red Sauce because it allows pets outside

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty55 View Post
I would have predicted it would. My dogs love going to the town square, I use them to save seats, we have dinner and they can pee without annoying my neighbors.

Everyone loves my dogs and if they don't they can keep it to themselves. It's all good.
I sure wonder if my new pit bull will love them too???

Last edited by Easyrider; 10-04-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donb9006 View Post
Really? You HAVE to take your dog everywhere? Really?
No, but it's my DOG that is taking me
Old 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Gold member

Never saw a dog on an European Vacation but did see Chevy Chase.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

In Dunedin there are many establishments that allow dogs on the patio. It must be at an individual towns discretion.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
In Dunedin there are many establishments that allow dogs on the patio. It must be at an individual towns discretion.
Look at " Post " #22, #23, #24 that pretty much answers the question. Now what Dunedin has to do with the Villages Restaurants is a mystery to me, and why you even brought it into the discussion is pointless.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
Look at " Post " #22, #23, #24 that pretty much answers the question. Now what Dunedin has to do with the Villages Restaurants is a mystery to me, and why you even brought it into the discussion is pointless.
What does your post #3 asking what LOL means have to do with Villages Restaurants.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Platinum member

I heard that in China you see a lot of dogs in restaurants early in the day. After lunch, not so much.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty55 View Post
I heard that in China you see a lot of dogs in restaurants early in the day. After lunch, not so much.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
This is the kind of remark that I might expect out of one of the Moderators who was having a really really bad day.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:14 AM
Gold member

Not that I want to keep this Post going, but getting back to Cody's, and the sanitary requirements for doggies, employees etc. We had gone to Cody's about a month or so, and we wanted to sit outside. The chairs had bird poop on them, (both the backs and seats) so we elected to sit inside. Just a statement!! Hopefully they power wash every day. Not trying to start another thread, or continue on with this one. Enjoy your day!!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Platinum member
Default On Flights

Think this is interesting about outdoor seating? How about on a US flight, some airlines allow up to 6 dogs, cats, birds and rabbits on the plane (yes - in the passenger compartment). It's like a zoo up there in the skies now.
Skip
Old 10-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Dressing down a group by calling them People is demeaning. There are dogs all over the place in restaurants in every first world country except the US, but that is slowly changing. I thought the fl law left it up to the individual restaurant to decide if dogs are allowed outside.

And no stranger, who's never met my dog, can tell me what he's thinking. I know what he likes and doesn't like from living with him and watching his reactions.

We don't take our dog to restos because he's too big. If you don't like having a dog around you while dining out, you can always go to a restaurant that doesn't permit it.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Dressing down a group by calling them People is demeaning. There are dogs all over the place in restaurants in every first world country except the US, but that is slowly changing. I thought the fl law left it up to the individual restaurant to decide if dogs are allowed outside.

And no stranger, who's never met my dog, can tell me what he's thinking. I know what he likes and doesn't like from living with him and watching his reactions.

We don't take our dog to restos because he's too big. If you don't like having a dog around you while dining out, you can always go to a restaurant that doesn't permit it.
Wow...really? And if you don't like smokers, or any other annoyance, how about going somewhere else?

Yesterday, at the square, I was waiting for a lady friend at the public restroom. There was a guy with a teacup sized dog on a long leash right in the middle of the crown going to and from the restrooms. The dog was on a long leash and several people were taken aback as they were surprised, and had to navigate around this dog/leash right in the middle of the comings and goings. One man made a hrumph sound, showing his displeasure after almost tripping on the 10ft leash. The guy with the dog actually said "we've got Mr grumpy here today precious". I couldn't believe the cluelessness, or lack of respect, this man had. I almost laughed loudly out loud when I heard his comment. Please, keep your animal home, they don't belong at public gatherings.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by donb9006 View Post
Wow...really? And if you don't like smokers, or any other annoyance, how about going somewhere else?

Yesterday, at the square, I was waiting for a lady friend at the public restroom. There was a guy with a teacup sized dog on a long leash right in the middle of the crown going to and from the restrooms. The dog was on a long leash and several people were taken aback as they were surprised, and had to navigate around this dog/leash right in the middle of the comings and goings. One man made a hrumph sound, showing his displeasure after almost tripping on the 10ft leash. The guy with the dog actually said "we've got Mr grumpy here today precious". I couldn't believe the cluelessness, or lack of respect, this man had. I almost laughed loudly out loud when I heard his comment. Please, keep your animal home, they don't belong at public gatherings.
You are actually right when you say that Precious' owner was clueless. If Mr. Grumpy had taken a fall on the long leash, Precious might have had to start begging for dog food after the lawsuit.

I like the dogs on the squares and do not recall them being in the way. However, it probably does happen sometimes. Be careful.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Platinum member

Well, you all know where I stand on this... If dogs are allowed I'm bringing them. If smoking is allowed I'm doing it. If a bunch of cranky people don't like it, OH WELL, $ucks to be them.

You know, I initially tried to be less annoying to others, but I accept that it will always be something with the pilly folk..

Years ago my shrink told me to do what makes me happy, just followind Doctors orders.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.