What a shame

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2017, 05:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaridger1 View Post
Personally I can not figure out why many of the Village posters take offense at any suggestion there might be a broader selection of restaurants somewhere else with some meal selections not available in our local feeding establishments. It strikes me no one is disparaging the community, other residents, the founding family, the Village's ambiance or the State of Florida when suggesting some aspect of life might be better elsewhere. And as to the " if you don't like it, take your money and leave " attitude expressed in this thread, how infantile need we be ? The fact of the matter is there are some institutions and facets of life which can be improved anywhere, and only by recognizing that will those improvements come to fruition.
" .... and only by recognizing that will those improvements come to fruition " ?

Could you please elaborate on exactly how commenting on the local dining spots on this Board " will lead to first class purveyors of gourmet cuisine investing heavily here in the Villages so that about 1% of the population will spend $500 to eat elk ?
Just trying to gain some insight . I`m not really very bright . But isn`t that approach the same as wishing on a star and expecting your dreams to actually come to fruition ?
Old 06-22-2017, 04:27 AM
Veteran member

Ten pages (so far) of what appears to be emails or instant messages between many of whom who seem to want to outdo the other guy.

My. How TOTV is changing!

Tags
shame, restaurants, plantation-its, reawakening, rose

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.