World of Beer Strange Policy

World of Beer Strange Policy

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 12-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Gold member

Location: Bridgeport CT; Boston, Winthrop, Dorchester, Canton, Provincetown MA; The Village of Hadley

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
We were going to purchase drinks at the bar and carry them to one of the 3 empty tables in the bar area. There were at least 6 empty tables in the restaurant that were not being used for any purpose. We were not in a hurry to eat dinner. But the guy at the front of the restaurant specifically told us that we could not sit at the empty tables, and that we had to leave the building and wait for him to call us on the phone, so that we could come back to the restaurant and eat the 5 dollar burgers. So, we went to the town square and bought drinks at the drink shack, and then the guy called us and we returned to the restaurant and ordered the 5 dollar burgers. The burgers were very good. My only issue is that I have never been asked to leave a restaurant when I was willing to buy drinks, and the place was not even crowded.
You were kind. I doubt I would have returned. That’s just rude.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

All that for 5 dollar hamburger
Sponsored Links

Tags
bar, area, sit, world, told