Hacienda Hills Country Club

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Default Hacienda Hills Country Club

The Owners of this joint, out on Morse Blvd have made quite a few changes since they took over. The new Chef has taken the food quality to a much higher level. On the other hand, the new owners dont really care much about their employees, let alone the customers. They dont care about what the custmers think, in reguard to service, and what they want. If anyone is considering applying for employment at this country club, I would strongly suggest that you apply else where, time,effot, and hard work is not appreciated. Definitely give the food a try, but keep in my mind, Al- the owner doest care about the customer in anyway.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Default Axe to grind?

Seems like a rather broad and negative post.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,428 Posts

[QUOTE=walterray;410347]Seems like a rather broad and negative post.[/QUOTE
Reads like a former employee.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Gold member

we have lunch there twice a week after golf and i can assure you the ruebens are outstanding !!! service is always top notch.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Platinum member
Default Brian

Brian Webster will put that place back in shape, but if the owner is hard to work for - he'll be out 'o there. Had enough of that with El Santiago.

Skip
Old 10-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,554 Times in 1,929 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Hmm. I think I smell some dead fish.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkiller View Post
The Owners of this joint, out on Morse Blvd have made quite a few changes since they took over. The new Chef has taken the food quality to a much higher level. On the other hand, the new owners dont really care much about their employees, let alone the customers. They dont care about what the custmers think, in reguard to service, and what they want. If anyone is considering applying for employment at this country club, I would strongly suggest that you apply else where, time,effot, and hard work is not appreciated. Definitely give the food a try, but keep in my mind, Al- the owner doest care about the customer in anyway.
Please be more specific. Inquiring minds need to know.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Soaring Eagle member

[quote=Bogie Shooter;410351]
Quote:
Originally Posted by walterray View Post
Seems like a rather broad and negative post.[/QUOTE
Reads like a former employee.
BINGO!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 05:30 AM
Veteran member

It may be a former employee, but so what! Maybe the person posting has a point. I happened to be Tierra del Sol a few weeks ago and heard a manager talking to one of the restaurant staff, and I wasn't impressed. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes in these places. As Indymaker said, let's get some more details before we rush to conclusions either way instead of bashing and insulting people. I would have thought people learned their lesson about bashing and not respecting others from the thread that was recently closed.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Eternal Member

I don't think anyone was bashing or insulting anyone. Sounds like they were just giving an opinion.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
I don't think anyone was bashing or insulting anyone. Sounds like they were just giving an opinion.
I guess everyone is different. I viewed several of the above posts as judgmental and condescending, and I find condescending to be insulting.

I would be very surprised if Fishkiller posted again. He/she was certainly not given a friendly welcome.

My original point was, I think we need to ask for more information before we make these judgements.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj44 View Post
It may be a former employee, but so what! Maybe the person posting has a point. I happened to be Tierra del Sol a few weeks ago and heard a manager talking to one of the restaurant staff, and I wasn't impressed. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes in these places. As Indymaker said, let's get some more details before we rush to conclusions either way instead of bashing and insulting people. I would have thought people learned their lesson about bashing and not respecting others from the thread that was recently closed.

My post was judgemental.
The original poster was bashing and insulting people.
I doubt you will get anymore details.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Veteran member

You don't really get it, do you...
Old 10-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Veteran member

Don't think it's Bogie or in this case me that doesn't see through the post. And the post is derogatory (bashing as you put it) as regards the new owner.

What's so hard to understand ............."I get it".

Oh and this is just mho and not I say not "bashing"..........
Old 10-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster View Post
Don't think it's Bogie or in this case me that doesn't see through the post. And the post is derogatory (bashing as you put it) as regards the new owner.

What's so hard to understand ............."I get it".

Oh and this is just mho and not I say not "bashing"..........
It doesn't appear that you "get" that the person was giving everyone a heads up about potential problems at Hacienda. Some of us would consider that a public service. Obviously, we don't know if the person's comments were valid, so some among us asked for more information.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.