On-Line COVID-19 Preregistration

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Default On-Line COVID-19 Preregistration

After seeing the notice in the Daily Sun, I've tried to set up an appointment for a test for someone with COVID -19 symptoms but, each time I do, the system comes back with the message:
"No times are currently available. Please contact the person you would like to schedule with".
Can someone tell me who "the person" is that the system wants me to contact and, if possible, their contact information?
Thanks for your help.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:43 AM

The window to schedule an appointment opens up at 8am. The requests are so great that appointments are normally all booked by 8:20. Your only choice, if shut out, is to try again at 8am the following day.

The request requires information regarding you and your physician. If you have one of your doctors cards it is very helpful because they even ask for things like their fax number. Since there are only so many appointments daily, It's as crazy as trying to get tickets to a popular concert.

The process once you get to the Polo Field is very well organized and the staff is awesome!

Best of luck!
Old 04-07-2020, 09:02 AM
Default COVID-19 On-Line Preregistration

I was given the phone number for the Sumter Health Department and, that number directs you to the Florida Health Department but, as you might expect, it simply has a recording telling you to contact your Primary Care Physician.
Like Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the UK, I guess a person with the symptoms has to become so ill that the next step is the hospital's ICU !
Old 04-07-2020, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts
Default Virus check

I applied last Monday , I had to try 3 or 4 different schedule times , It took no more then 15 minutes on my phone . They scheduled me for that Thursday , a very smooth process at polo field . They said my results would be back in about 48 hours , I was then sent an email that there was a delay but I was told it wasn’t a health reason . I received results Sunday. We in villages should be lucky to have such a great gift of testing many people in USA don’t have this access
Old 04-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Default No Test Kits = No Testing

New News - Below is the new information shown on the UFHealthCOVID.com on-line pre-registration form.
Unfortunately, test kits and supplies are limited due to resource issues at the state and national levels. As a result, scheduling for COVID-19 screening tests at The Villages Polo field is not currently available.

The testing site will re-open when additional supplies such as safety/personal protective equipment (PPE) and testing kits become available.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:32 PM

If you have symptoms please call your doctor. If you are short of breath, please go to the hospital. Otherwise, please stay home.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Sage

We have the same unusual last name.

Tags
contact, system, person, schedule, information

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.