🐾 Two Loving Cats Need a Home Together — Meet Midnight & Tiger ❤️ 🐾 Two Loving Cats Need a Home Together — Meet Midnight & Tiger ❤️ - Talk of The Villages Florida

🐾 Two Loving Cats Need a Home Together — Meet Midnight & Tiger ❤️

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread Yesterday, 03:43 PM
NewPath4Me NewPath4Me is offline
Newbie
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 🐾 Two Loving Cats Need a Home Together — Meet Midnight & Tiger ❤️

Please help me find a loving home for Midnight & Tiger — bonded 4-year-old feline brothers.

Before I share their story, I have one small request: please be kind.

I know that people have strong feelings about rehoming pets. I do too. This is not something I am doing casually, and I am not looking for judgment or criticism. I am simply trying to find the right home for two wonderful cats that I love very much.

I have already listed them on Adopt-a-Pet, posted in specialized Facebook groups and on Nextdoor, and contacted multiple rescues, including Sheltering Hands. Unfortunately, the rescues I've contacted are currently full. My experience posting elsewhere has included some pretty hurtful comments and guilt for needing to rehome them, so I'm asking that this post please remain focused on helping Midnight and Tiger find their next home.

Midnight and Tiger are biological brothers and have been together their entire lives. They are 4 years old, neutered, up to date on their vaccinations, and I want them to stay together.

🐈*⬛ Midnight is a beautiful black cat and an absolute cuddle bug. One of his favorite places is tucked right under your chin. He's affectionate, sweet-natured, and loves being close to his person.
https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/491080...es-florida-cat

🐅 Tiger is the thinker of the pair. He's incredibly smart, curious, and loves human companionship. He enjoys being wherever his people are and being part of what's going on.
https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/491078...es-florida-cat

Both boys will come to greet you when you get home. They are loving and social without being high-maintenance, and neither requires daily brushing. They have also grown up around a small, calm dog.

I'm not looking for just anyone willing to take them. I'm looking for the right person or family. I will speak with prospective adopters and make sure Midnight and Tiger are going somewhere safe, stable, and loving.

If you can't adopt them yourself, you can still help tremendously. Please think about your friends, neighbors, family members, or someone you know who might be looking for two loving companions. Sometimes the right home is found simply because one person tells another person.

These boys deserve a home where they can continue their lives together, greeting someone at the door, curling up beside them, and being loved.

If you are genuinely interested in Midnight and Tiger, please send me a private message so we can talk.

And if all you can do is help spread the word, I would be incredibly grateful. ❤️
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9695.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	113506  
  #2  
Unread Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Diamond Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 55,514
Thanks: 14,561
Thanked 5,048 Times in 3,094 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath4Me View Post
Please help me find a loving home for Midnight & Tiger — bonded 4-year-old feline brothers.

Before I share their story, I have one small request: please be kind.

I know that people have strong feelings about rehoming pets. I do too. This is not something I am doing casually, and I am not looking for judgment or criticism. I am simply trying to find the right home for two wonderful cats that I love very much.

I have already listed them on Adopt-a-Pet, posted in specialized Facebook groups and on Nextdoor, and contacted multiple rescues, including Sheltering Hands. Unfortunately, the rescues I've contacted are currently full. My experience posting elsewhere has included some pretty hurtful comments and guilt for needing to rehome them, so I'm asking that this post please remain focused on helping Midnight and Tiger find their next home.

Midnight and Tiger are biological brothers and have been together their entire lives. They are 4 years old, neutered, up to date on their vaccinations, and I want them to stay together.

🐈*⬛ Midnight is a beautiful black cat and an absolute cuddle bug. One of his favorite places is tucked right under your chin. He's affectionate, sweet-natured, and loves being close to his person.
https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/491080...es-florida-cat

🐅 Tiger is the thinker of the pair. He's incredibly smart, curious, and loves human companionship. He enjoys being wherever his people are and being part of what's going on.
https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/491078...es-florida-cat

Both boys will come to greet you when you get home. They are loving and social without being high-maintenance, and neither requires daily brushing. They have also grown up around a small, calm dog.

I'm not looking for just anyone willing to take them. I'm looking for the right person or family. I will speak with prospective adopters and make sure Midnight and Tiger are going somewhere safe, stable, and loving.

If you can't adopt them yourself, you can still help tremendously. Please think about your friends, neighbors, family members, or someone you know who might be looking for two loving companions. Sometimes the right home is found simply because one person tells another person.

These boys deserve a home where they can continue their lives together, greeting someone at the door, curling up beside them, and being loved.

If you are genuinely interested in Midnight and Tiger, please send me a private message so we can talk.

And if all you can do is help spread the word, I would be incredibly grateful. ❤️
Two cuties. Good luck .
  #3  
Unread Today, 07:43 AM
ThirdOfFive ThirdOfFive is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 4,169
Thanks: 761
Thanked 6,262 Times in 2,210 Posts
Default

You are doing what is best for your kitties. Just why (unless they're behavior problems) is really a moot point. And as a cat lover myself I know just how hard it is to say good-bye to a cat you're close to.

You might try Petsmart located adjacent to Costco (3667 Wedgewood LN The Villages, FL 32162 (352) 561-3125). I understand they rehome a lot of cats: they actually have a glass-walled area where the kitties up for adoption are kept and it looks beautiful. I know next to nothing about their procedures but it is entirely possible that they could work with you in rehoming Midnight and Tiger.

Best of luck!
  #4  
Unread Today, 08:11 AM
Snakster66 Snakster66 is online now
Silver Member
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: Winifred
Posts: 493
Thanks: 131
Thanked 414 Times in 194 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
You are doing what is best for your kitties. Just why (unless they're behavior problems) is really a moot point. And as a cat lover myself I know just how hard it is to say good-bye to a cat you're close to.

You might try Petsmart located adjacent to Costco (3667 Wedgewood LN The Villages, FL 32162 (352) 561-3125). I understand they rehome a lot of cats: they actually have a glass-walled area where the kitties up for adoption are kept and it looks beautiful. I know next to nothing about their procedures but it is entirely possible that they could work with you in rehoming Midnight and Tiger.

Best of luck!
My wife volunteers there and is one of two (I believe) adoption coordinators. I know thy work primarily with the sumter county humane society when sourcing cats for adoption. I don't know if they accept cats from other sources, but I don't think it would hurt to ask. Sheltering Hands would be another organization that it might be worth touching base with.

We are at our limit in my house.
Reply

Tags
tiger, midnight, home, loving, person


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.