Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
#1
|
||
|
||
|
Bombay Bistro in Summerfield is my favorite Indian restaurant in the area. When they initially opened, they served food on paper plates and used plastic utensils. There were some who had issues with that, but I focused on the food, cleanliness and service. I do not know when they made the change to silverware and dishes, but I always enjoy the food.
The flavor of the food, service and cleanliness levels have been maintained, which is of course, great to see. Note that they do use a POS for paying your bill, so your credit card stays in your sight. On my recent visit, they also offered a discount for cash versus credit card when paying. I do not know if they will continue that offer, but you can bring cash with you just in case, should you prefer the discount. The menu does appear to change slightly over time. For example, they originally served dosas, but at some point, removed them from the menu. They have been returned to the current menu, so I made sure to get one on my last visit. I am glad that they are willing to be flexible with their menus. They can adjust the spice level to suit your needs. If you have never eaten Indian food before, you could order your food at a low spice level. If you are adventurous, you could try their all you can eat buffet. The buffet is usually at the medium spice level, which may be too spicy for some, and not spicy enough for others. Should you want more heat, they will bring some spices to your table so you can spice it up to your preferred level. Additionally, the contents of the buffet do change, so you can have the opportunity to sample different dishes at future visits. The buffet is only offered on certain days and times, so you might wish to check with the restaurant. The restaurant does periodically place a coupon in the Daily Sun that you could use.
__________________
"Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom." - Theodore Rubin |
|
|
| Reply |
|
|
|