Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
#1
|
||
|
||
|
... probably cost more for the gas to get to the bank. I did grocery shopping though and it was raining pretty hard. I had to wait for breaks in the rain but still had seen some golfers trying to get in that last hole while getting rather wet doing so.
Life can sure be ironic at times. Anything ironic today here in the Villages? The check was for an overpayment in a medical bill by us. I suppose I am glad they are keeping such careful books. |
|
|
|
#2
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
One was pregnant and still came to take care of my Mom until almost before she was due to give birth. |
|
#7
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||
|
||
|
Consider it a down payment on your next home 😂😂😂
|
|
#12
|
||
|
||
|
Just for the safe-deposit box. That name always struck me as odd: Aren't all deposits to a bank supposed to be safe?
__________________
DEF |
|
#13
|
||
|
||
|
Back in the sixties, I used to get electronic parts from Allied Radio, and there would often be a small overpayment for USPS shipping. I would get refund checks for 10 or 20 cents. A friend would use them for tips for his barber.
|
| Reply |
|
|
|