Newsletter Malfunction Newsletter Malfunction - Talk of The Villages Florida

Newsletter Malfunction

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread Today, 07:13 AM
Rzepecki Rzepecki is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 559
Thanks: 9
Thanked 385 Times in 223 Posts
Default Newsletter Malfunction

Yesterday and today I received the message below instead of a list of current threads. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on null in /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php:442 Stack trace: #0 /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php(1360): activethreads('activethreads.x...', 8) #1 {main} thrown in /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php on line 442
  #2  
Unread Today, 07:26 AM
Bill14564 Bill14564 is online now
Platinum member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Village of Hillsborough
Posts: 9,776
Thanks: 3,334
Thanked 9,591 Times in 3,940 Posts
Default

If the admins did not already know about this issue they'll probably see this thread and look into it.

In the meantime, if you use the "Today's Posts" link above you will see an ordered list of threads updated in the last 24 hours. There will be no summary of the most recent post but at least you can see the thread titles.
__________________
Why do people insist on making claims without looking them up first, do they really think no one will check? Proof by emphatic assertion rarely works.
Confirmation bias is real; I can find any number of articles that say so.


Victor, NY - Randallstown, MD - Yakima, WA - Stevensville, MD - Village of Hillsborough
  #3  
Unread Today, 07:28 AM
DonRaleigh DonRaleigh is offline
Newbie
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 83
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Default Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzepecki View Post
Yesterday and today I received the message below instead of a list of current threads. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on null in /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php:442 Stack trace: #0 /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php(1360): activethreads('activethreads.x...', 8) #1 {main} thrown in /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php on line 442
I just logged on to see if this was happening to others too.
  #4  
Unread Today, 07:59 AM
jarodrig jarodrig is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 39
Thanked 547 Times in 341 Posts
Default

Same error here ….
  #5  
Unread Today, 08:06 AM
JC and John JC and John is offline
Silver Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Haymarket, VA; Village of Sanibel
Posts: 378
Thanks: 193
Thanked 57 Times in 35 Posts
Default

Same error message as above
  #6  
Unread Today, 08:13 AM
Rzepecki Rzepecki is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 559
Thanks: 9
Thanked 385 Times in 223 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
If the admins did not already know about this issue they'll probably see this thread and look into it.

In the meantime, if you use the "Today's Posts" link above you will see an ordered list of threads updated in the last 24 hours. There will be no summary of the most recent post but at least you can see the thread titles.
Thank you. Although I figured the admins probably already knew about the issue, I don’t like to assume.

I have to have my TOTV hit every morning and read it through “Today’s Posts”.
  #7  
Unread Today, 09:27 AM
Peazoup's Avatar
Peazoup Peazoup is offline
Silver Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 397
Thanks: 55
Thanked 56 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Same here. An error somewhere is preventing me from seeing all posts on Talk of the Villages.
__________________
England, Canada, Connecticut, The Villages-FL
  #8  
Unread Today, 12:22 PM
jarodrig jarodrig is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 39
Thanked 547 Times in 341 Posts
Default

And now fixed ….
  #9  
Unread Today, 03:32 PM
Boston1945 Boston1945 is online now
Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 119
Thanks: 198
Thanked 51 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzepecki View Post
Yesterday and today I received the message below instead of a list of current threads. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on null in /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php:442 Stack trace: #0 /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php(1360): activethreads('activethreads.x...', 8) #1 {main} thrown in /home/totvnewsletter/public_html/moo.php on line 442
What I did was cut and paste the message and used the contact us section and sent it out.That way the adm. will see it.
Reply

Tags
error, stack, member, function, getelementsbytagname


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.