Lanai floor

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2015, 06:24 AM
Sage
Default Lanai floor

My lanai floor (paved with river rock) is continually filthy. How do you keep yours clean? Garden hose, mop and bucket or what?
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 04-16-2015, 06:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
My lanai floor (paved with river rock) is continually filthy. How do you keep yours clean? Garden hose, mop and bucket or what?
JB - I don't think the river rock is your problem. Screened lanais are inherently dirty all the time because of all the construction and other dust components in TV. We tried everything for 2 years. Finally gave up and enclosed our lanai. Problem solved.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

I just power washed ours, good news it is much cleaner, bad news, it is a real pain to get the dirty water out of the lanai.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.