Saving TOTV Password

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Default Saving TOTV Password

As you may know, some websites like banks and financial institutions do not allow users to save passwords, thus you have to enter your password each time you access the site. I recently installed a new computer and upgraded to Windows 7. I am now unable to save the TOTV PW associated with my log on name. I am completly aware of how to save passwords and all options for doing so work with all other non restricted websites.

Anyone else experiancing this issue? If so does it appear to be associated with Windows 7

Never had this problem with XP.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Default It works for me

I too, recently upgraded to windows 7, but am not having any trouble "saving" my log on information.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreGal View Post
I too, recently upgraded to windows 7, but am not having any trouble "saving" my log on information.

Simply a test please disregard this post. Thanks
Old 05-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

I have no reason to even try using the Windows 7 password saving feature because I've been a long time user of a program called Roboform where I currently have well over 100 passwords stored. With it I can even setup double password logins like some banks have and UPS for another. There is actually a double layer of protection as you have to have to know and remember a master master login to even access the program to start with. The program has additional capabilities, but you'll need to review the site's "How it Works Overview & Key Features" to find out. Again, I haven't used the Windows 7 feature, so I can't really say if one is any better than the other!

The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.