carpet donation?

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2013, 02:58 PM
Default carpet donation?

We are moving into a new house and plan on having the new carpeting replaced with tile. Does anyone have any suggestions where to donate the new carpet? We called Habitat for Humanity and whoever answered the phone had a real attitude that made me want to consider other options. I want to donate it to an organization so I can receive a tax donation receipt. Anyone?
Old 05-29-2013, 07:45 PM

I couldn't give you a tax deduction but I know a less fortunate family who might be able to use it. 352 427 9299
Old 05-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Habitat for Humanity. They won't take the padding and they do need the carpet to be cut down into reasonable sizes (your tile installer should be able to do this).

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 06-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Default Carpet

Hello,
Yes I know a couple of folks right here in the villages that are struggling and could sure use some new carpeting. Please email me if still available.
tks roce17@hotmail.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.