Activities coming up

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2015, 09:27 AM
Sage
Default Activities coming up

have a couple of irons in the fire and at this point need to get a gauge of interest.....trying to put together a trip to the Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular for approx dec 9 or 10. reservations must be made in advance and i must put down a big deposit so it is crucial that i have solid commitments. if you are not familiar with the mansion, google it and see if this is something you would like to see.

secondly, am planning another Meet and Greet for Wed Sept 9 as i mentioned in a previous thread....please save the date and plan on joining us on the porch at Lake Sumter Landing, with a choice of activities afterwards. 4 pm. if weather is too hot or rainy, etc, we will try to get the back room at Panera's.

FYI maybe, helen and i all belong to Acting Up and our group is putting on a few silly skits on oct 9 called After Dinner Theatre. tickets will be sold in sept at the regional rec centers for only $3 including desserts and coffee....should be a fun evening but only 100 tickets will be sold after sept 24.

please post any suggestions you may have for other activities, sunday night dances, movie outings, etc. welcome to the new folks who came to maybe's last night for the home movie night.

Last edited by chachacha; 08-31-2015 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:35 PM

Hi,

Thanks for putting these things together.

I'll definitely attend the Meet & Greet. I've finally got things together enough to move to TV full time on August 24 (1 week away!). It will flip the cats out for a while but I'm pretty stoked about it.

Mark
Old 08-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Sage

we will all be happy to see you again, Mark, and this time as a resident! Congrats!
Old 08-17-2015, 01:44 AM
Veteran member

I'll be at the meet and greet on Sept. 9. Unfortunately, I won't be here on October 9 but it does sound like fun. Hope you'll have another one later.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:38 PM

I would like t go to Stetson Mansion in Dec also my daughter will be here for a visit can I bring her to the Meet and Greet?? Thanks
Old 08-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Sage

well kas that only makes three people who show interest so far so not sure if i will plan it. of course you can bring your daughter to the meet and greet! would love to meet her
Old 08-20-2015, 01:03 PM

I am definitely interested in Stetson Mansion and either day is fine for me.
Thank you for doing this for us.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:35 AM

Dianne, I want to go see Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular - I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Just hope I still can throw my own huge holiday party for everyone around then. Post will be closer to December (when/what/who) etc.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Sage

ok, i will try to get reservations for five or six of us later on...must have more than seven to make early reservations now....trying for dec 9 or 10 at the latest entry 5pm so we can see the lights.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
have a couple of irons in the fire and at this point need to get a gauge of interest.....trying to put together a trip to the Stetson Mansion Christmas Spectacular for approx dec 9 or 10. reservations must be made in advance and i must put down a big deposit so it is crucial that i have solid commitments. if you are not familiar with the mansion, google it and see if this is something you would like to see.

secondly, am planning another Meet and Greet for Wed Sept 9 as i mentioned in a previous thread....please save the date and plan on joining us on the porch at Lake Sumter Landing, with a choice of activities afterwards. 4 pm. if weather is too hot or rainy, etc, we will try to get the back room at Panera's.

FYI maybe and i both belong to Acting Up and our group is putting on a few silly skits on oct 9 called After Dinner Theatre. tickets will be sold in sept at the regional rec centers for only $3 including desserts and coffee....should be a fun evening but only 100 tickets will be sold. rec center to be assigned.

please post any suggestions you may have for other activities, sunday night dances, movie outings, etc. welcome to the new folks who came to maybe's last night for the home movie night. (PS today is Maybe's birthday!)
Got confused about the date for movie night? Is it the 26th or the 2nd?
Old 08-23-2015, 08:37 PM

Confused about movie night. Is it the 26th of the 2nd?
Old 08-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Sage

Am not sure what movie night you are talking about??? I'm confused, too!
Old 08-24-2015, 03:49 PM

I think there has not been any specific date raised in this thread for any movie night.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:16 AM
Sage

just bumping this thread to make sure everyone knows about the Meet and Greet on Sept 9.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:49 PM
Sage

Ok, I have MG on 9/9 and calendaring Stetson too...
Thanks, Cha!
Closed Thread

Tags
night, activities, sept, rec, mansion, maybes, sold, put, tickets, movie, regional, oct, skits, theatre, dinner, called, acting, paneras, fyi, room, back, putting, group, belong, silly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.