America Movie July 7

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Sage
Default America Movie July 7

it is my personal plan to go to see this new film by dinesh d'souza next monday. it opens wednesday but i usually don't like to fight the crowds the first few days of a film opening...this is a film which considers the premise:
America, What Would the World Be Without Her? studying our past history and projecting what might happen in the future...it is probably considered a political film from the conservative viewpoint, so it may not be for everyone.
i found his last film to be tasteful and well documented. if this is something you would like to see with me, i plan to go to the 1:30 show at Lake Sumter Old Mill theatre. again, this is not exactly a singles activity but just my own personal choice....come if you care to. the film should be here for a while.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
it is my personal plan to go to see this new film by dinesh d'souza next monday. it opens wednesday but i usually don't like to fight the crowds the first few days of a film opening...this is a film which considers the premise:
America, What Would the World Be Without Her? studying our past history and projecting what might happen in the future...it is probably considered a political film from the conservative viewpoint, so it may not be for everyone.
i found his last film to be tasteful and well documented. if this is something you would like to see with me, i plan to go to the 1:30 show at Lake Sumter Old Mill theatre. again, this is not exactly a singles activity but just my own personal choice....come if you care to. the film should be here for a while.
Will plan on going and meet you there Mon., July 7.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Sage

great, let's plan to meet inside the theatre with our tickets in hand to avoid waiting out in heat or rain

FYI Dinesh D'Souza will be on Megan Kelly show friday night at nine for special fourth of july debate with bill ayers.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:18 AM

We went with another couple opening day. Disappointed no crowds. Great movie! Loved it.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I'll try to make it
Old 07-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Veteran member

America - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 07-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Sage

the movie only opened yesterday so i doubt there is a reliable consensus other than the critics with whom i rarely agree, anyway! thanks for the thumbs up, linko!
Old 07-05-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
great, let's plan to meet inside the theatre with our tickets in hand to avoid waiting out in heat or rain

FYI Dinesh D'Souza will be on Megan Kelly show friday night at nine for special fourth of july debate with bill ayers.
Sounds practical to me. Yes, had seen previous interview with Ayres where he literally denied what was published in his own book. No surprise, really.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:55 PM

I would like to go too I hope to see you tomorrow too aaaaaaaabearkas
Old 07-06-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
I plan to go
Old 07-07-2014, 07:11 AM

I would like to go as well. The movie starts at 1:30 so I plan to get there between 1:00-1:15 to get popcorn, etc. prior to the moving starting. See you there.....
Old 07-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Sage

yes, glad a few more are coming and we should all arrive before one fifteen, get our tickets (Old Mill theatre in lake sumter) and meet right inside so we can go in together...i may send the earliest folks in to save seats so far we are five as far as i know but anyone may show up.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Sage
Default great movie!

well we were six and everyone enjoyed the film very much, some not really knowing what to expect! difficult questions and issues raised and addressed. would be great if every american viewed the film and thought about both sides of what was discussed. at least that is my personal opinion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.