Any of you guys want to date Martha Stewart?

Closed Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Anyone considering taking Martha Stewart on her offer better mentally take the relationship out beyond a year. Stewart was and still is an attractive woman. she is rich, intelligent, creative, assertive, independent and use to being in charge. She is also ego driven. it is going to take one heck of a guy to develop a living relationship or a real wimp who has his sights set on some material gain.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Anyone considering taking Martha Stewart on her offer better mentally take the relationship out beyond a year. Stewart was and still is an attractive woman. she is rich, intelligent, creative, assertive, independent and use to being in charge. She is also ego driven. it is going to take one heck of a guy to develop a living relationship or a real wimp who has his sights set on some material gain.
Nicely said and I believe you are right on
Old 05-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,670 Times in 1,773 Posts

It may be a ploy to both get Martha back in the lime light and give match some publicity. I seriously doubt she is paying for a membership. Match may even be paying her to attract the attention of older singles and entice them to become members. Pardon my cynicism but I have been around a long time!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 05-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Sage

If what you say is true, manabouttown, I think that is a fabulous marketing ploy. Hats off to Marth and match.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Default I want to date the beautiful Martha Stewart

I would very much be interested in dating her and I can tell you, Its not for the money!! I have always been attracted to her, shes a great woman!!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaganChris View Post
I would very much be interested in dating her and I can tell you, Its not for the money!! I have always been attracted to her, shes a great woman!!
I think that she would wear the pants in the relationship and could keep her man in line......I like that!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Veteran member

A convicted felon who can cook and clean?

Sounds dangerous.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Sage
Smile

You can find the Parade interview online: "Martha Stewart Talks Candidly In Parade"

Scroll down to where the question is asked if she feels the stock sale (that resulted in her imprisonment) was a mistake.

Basically, her answer is "no". In other words, she was just inocently selling some shares.

Martha Stewart - Wikipedia - Stock trading case: Scroll down to "stock trading case and conviction"

Essentially it tells how she used nonpublic information to sell stock, thereby avoiding a loss of $45,673.00 The government indicted her on 9 counts, including securities fraud and obstruction of justice.

In addition to the above denial, look at the picture she posted on the dating website. She doesn't look like that anymore, does she? Do you see a pattern of denial?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

Hey Martha....how YOU doing?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Platinum member

I spoke to my wife about the possibility, she is not happy with me !!!!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,670 Times in 1,773 Posts

Last I checked she changed her geographical preference to within 50 miles of NYC although her textual message still states location is not an issue.

Sorry guys.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.