Anyone wanna meet for some dancing fun???

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Anyone wanna meet for some dancing fun???

A bunch of us are going to TGI Friday's on Thursday night at 8pm... Should be a good time to meet and have fun dancing. This is the first time they are having dancing. Should be a good time.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Default dancing

Hi kathie:

I am comming to check out the villages and would love to meet others to have some fun, dancing and make new friends.

I am moving all the way from London, England.

Please reach out.

Thanks,

Carmen
Old 12-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustrus View Post
Hi kathie:

I am comming to check out the villages and would love to meet others to have some fun, dancing and make new friends.

I am moving all the way from London, England.

Please reach out.

Thanks,

Carmen
Hi Carmen, so happy to hear from you. Absolutely, you can join us when you get here. We have a blast, we're out every night dancing and acting foolish but its the best!! We are a group of male and female singles and we also have couples in our group and together we meet up at different places or we go to each other's houses for parties, there is so much to do here and we never get bored.

Please PM me when you get here or when you're planning on arriving and we'll make arrangements to have a meet and greet with you. Welcome to the group, we love English accents. I promise you, you will have a great time!!!!

Have a good trip over the pond.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 12-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Veteran member

If my wife and I can recover from all the company, we will be there with our dancing shoes on!!
Old 12-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by brostholder View Post
If my wife and I can recover from all the company, we will be there with our dancing shoes on!!
Absolutely, brostholder,,, let us know when you recover and are ready for dancing and partying. I'll let you know what our schedule is at that time. It changes constantly. See you soon, I hope....

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.