Coffee or a bite to eat

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Discretedaddy
Default Coffee or a bite to eat

New to this site just wanted to meet and see all there is too offer in this area
Old 06-19-2014, 09:36 AM

See the "Thursday evening" thread, and join in!
Old 06-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

Come to Crispers tomorrow (Friday) at 3pm and meet other TOTV posters. We have a good time in an informal setting. Looking forward to seeing you and if you can't make it welcome to TV. We meet the 3rd Friday of every month so perhaps another time if tomorrow doesn't work for you.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmom View Post
Come to Crispers tomorrow (Friday) at 3pm and meet other TOTV posters. We have a good time in an informal setting. Looking forward to seeing you and if you can't make it welcome to TV. We meet the 3rd Friday of every month so perhaps another time if tomorrow doesn't work for you.
I'm guessing you are a single - there is a wonderful group of really super singles living in TV and some of them post here. Right now all I can think of are Chachacha, Miss Kitty, TBNTV - they are all really friendly but TB is a really nice person and if you can find him he will help you get into a group, and if he is in TV he will be at Crispers tomorrow. I'm going to suggest to you that you start a new thread, use Singles in the subject line and I am sure you will get loads of replies and intros. Welcome to TV!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.