Forever Young!

Old 02-16-2024, 08:43 PM

Stay north of 44. Don’t live near the turnpike, a pickleball court, a mail station, a dog park even though you have a dog, or a busy street. Best is between 466 and 44. Living down south means a lot of driving.

Even though you probably have Tricare for Life, the VA Clinic is very good, so it’s worth the time to have a VA doctor. Finding a doctor that takes Medicare and TFL is easy.
Old 02-19-2024, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF RETIRED View Post
Good morning, everyone. I am a single male of 67 years. I retired from the Air Force, the Federal Government, and collect my SS. My father retired and lived in the Villages in the early 2000's. I really enjoyed the time I spent visiting him. I live in Florida and want to relocate to the Villages where I can enjoy spending my time with others like me. Any advice about where I should move to in the Villages? I have a dog.
We also have the largest membership American Legion post in the world within a 20 minute drive from TV. Lots of activities and food almost every day.

Tags
villages, time, retired, relocate, forever

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.