A fun idea for a Singles outing

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2015, 02:32 PM
Veteran member
Default A fun idea for a Singles outing

Hi folks! Chachacha suggested I post this information about the upcoming Villages Pops Chorus concert on August 7. She thought it would be a fun outing for many of you. I know that a lot of you love music, and this concert will include both fun upbeat songs from the 60's and lovely ballads from Broadway and the Great American Songbook. I hope you will consider making an evening of it! Feel free to PM me if you need more info. Thanks!

Bill Davis

Tickets are on sale at all Villages Box Office locations and online for The Villages Pops Chorus summer concert, “Dancin’ In the Streets”, to be held on August 7, 2015, at North Lake Presbyterian Church. The concert will feature a wide variety of popular songs including “Dancin’ In the Street”, “Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again” from “The Phantom of the Opera”, “And All That Jazz” from “Chicago”, “Where or When”, and “Surf’s Up” a medley of Beach Boys and Jan & Dean songs. The chorus and accompanist Jo Ann Hanebrink will be joined by a 7 piece combo for a number of songs. All tickets are $12, general admission. Part of the proceeds of the concert will be donated to All One Family and Deliver the Difference. Tickets will also be sold at the door.
Old 07-16-2015, 01:23 PM

I will be out of town boy I would of loved to go maybe I can make it next time Luv Kas
Old 07-15-2015, 02:27 AM
Sage

sounds like a fun plan!

Tags
concert, songs, tickets, chorus, fun, villages, “dancin’, outing, pops, august, phantom, lake, presbyterian, opera”, “the, “and, “where, “chicago”, jazz”, again”, including, variety, feature, wide, “wishing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.