"Home Movie" night: Episodes of Grace & Frankie 8/8/15

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Platinum member
Default "Home Movie" night: Episodes of Grace & Frankie 8/8/15

Get together to watch Season 1 episodes of the Netflix 5-star series "Grace & Frankie". Saturday 8/8/15 at 7:15 pm.

Description:
The series follows Grace (Jane Fonda), a retired cosmetics mogul, and Frankie (Lily Tomlin), a hippie art teacher, whose husbands, Robert (Martin Sheen) and Sol (Sam Waterston), are successful divorce lawyers in San Diego. Grace and Frankie's lives are turned upside down when Robert and Sol announce that they are in love with each other and are leaving their wives. Now, the women, who have never particularly liked each other, are forced to live together and support each other as they navigate the next chapter of their lives.

There is no sex or nudity, some salty language and adult themes.

Come anytime after 7 PM. We'll start it about 7:30 PM. I'll have popcorn and water. Otherwise BYOB, and take the leftover with you back home. First arrivals may park in my driveway.

RSVP (PM or email thru TOTV) for directions, or call 904-541-0989. Maximum seating for decent viewing is about 10.

Terri

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Old 08-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Sage

hi Terri! this sounds like a fun evening and i plan to join in as i have really missed seeing our wonderful friends while away. thank you for planning it!

Tags
grace, frankie, sol, lives, home, robert, episodes, series, 8/8/15, adult, language, seating, salty, navigate, themes, maximum, anytime, decent, sex, terri, nudity, chapter, viewing, start, arrivals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.